Chapter Three

##### Memory 1 #####
Part 2

Harry had made his own way to the train station because his uncle hated him so much that he wouldn't take him, and Harry would much rather walk and make his own way as to rely on his uncle. When he finally made his way to the train station, he struggled to find Platform 9 ¾, as the Professor after all never told him where or how to find it.

He heard a loud family of red heads calling (more like shouting) out the platform for which he was looking for, he wondered for a moment why would a family call out the platform number ; if they have older Children going to Hogwarts. He shrugged his skinny shoulders  (it was not his problem) and went through the Barrier.

Professor Snape saw how the Potter boy walked in to the Malfoy family accidentally . How he softly apologized to the family and wanted to move forward, before Lucius stopped him. He greeted Harry Friendly and softly before he introduced himself and his family to him. Harry had not said a word to the family, but he did not want to be rude, he gave the Friendly family a stiff smile and moved towards the Scarlet train.

He searched for a compartment where he could take a seat and not bother anyone, he reached one but was struggling to put away his luggage, when two tall red-headed twin boy's appeared. They helped him put his luggage on the right place before introducing themself as Fred and George Weasley, then greeted him, before leaving to find their Friend.

The train left and nobody joined him ; Harry was thrilled about this, after all that meant that he wouldn't have to hide his many injuries and bruises. When the train stopped, all the children got off, the older children went to" Carriages and the first years were called by a Giant of a man to boats in a lake. Harry Carefully climbed into a boat with Draco Malfoy, and he assumed two of his friends. And sailed to the Entrance of Hogwarts.

They followed the Giant man to the Entrance of Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry, where he loudly knocked (Harry flinched) on the door, and it opened by itself. They saw a Strict looking Professor dressed all in Green from the top of her head to the bottom of her feet. She greeted and thanked the Grant man by the name of Hagrid, then introduced herself as Professor McGonagall, the Head of the Gryffindor House.

Then she led them to the Great Hall where They would be sorted into the 4 different Houses. Harry waited patiently for his turn as the Hat started singing and then sorted the students into their new Houses for school. Harry walked up to the stool and sat down when be reached and then the hat was placed onto his head. He heard an old voice in his head saying. “ Good evening Young Harry, my name is Alistair ; May I look into your mind ?" Harry gave him permission and Alistair looked through his memories" I really would like to put you in Slytherin Harry, but someone is changing my choices and forcing and forcing me to sort children into the wrong Houses." The hat told Harry. Out loud, Alistair shouted Gryffindor, and the red table shouted .

Harry joined Gryffindor and after a few more students was sorted Professor Dumbledore mumbled a few odd words no one could understand and suddenly all the tables were filled with different sorts of foods. Harry was amazed, he had never seen so much food before. Harry took the bare minimum food, as he knew if he ate too much — he would get very sick because he wasn't used to eating. He was not stupid like the Dursleys always told him, he was a clever little boy.

After the welcoming Feast the prefects took their different houses to their dorms. The prefects, that were decked in Gold and Red led the Gryffindor first years to the Gryffindor Tower, where the prefects gave the password to the portrait of the Fat Lady, and she let them enter. The prefects gave them a warm welcoming and then led the boys and girls separately to their rooms. They changed into their pajamas and climbed into their beds.