Fav5 along with taemin/n were in boys room as principal announced for jung-woo was kicked out of university but still he has to get punishment and pay 15k won as a punishment....jung-woo was sent back to his house along with one teacher who will do other formalities....yoongi who was angry took cold shower and sat beside jiminie who was normal from outside but upset from inside....she was thankful that noone will try to gwak her...Tae/n were cuddling eachother as y/n was still weak ....j-hope thanked jiminie that cuz of her,y/n was protected from strong drug..namjin were sitting beside eachother and hopekook were laying on other end facing eachother...

Jiminie who was silent suddenly felt uncomfortable and then only she realised with her eyes widen(i didn't changed in morning)....jiminie immediately looked at Tae as if Tae felt her soulmate comfortableness looked at her..(now is soulmate duo eyes talk).(What happend?)Tae asked...(We need to go to girls room)jiminie said with pleading eyes..(why?)Tae asked...(I didn't changed and yk)Tae eyes widened and she shouted(what?)making everyone come out their silent zone...jiminie eyed her making her laugh awkwardly as she saw everyone looking at her...(What happened Tae?)Jin asked making tae make up a excuse(unnie...I forgot to brush in morning and I need to do it now...my brush is in room... jiminie please come with me)Tae answered leaving no room for question...jiminie who grabbed jacket from Tae walked away from their after nodding...(What happened to soulmate duo?)y/n asked as hope cuddled her...(No idea...they are crazy...)jk said making everyone chuckle....

Otherside:

(Jiminie...how could you be so careless)Tae asked making jiminie look at her with teary eyes..(I forgot in that drug matter...I'm sorry)tae felt bad as she knows jiminie becomes sensitive during periods...(Okay...calm down...I'm sorry ..I didn't mean to shout but still I'm sorry)jiminie immediately mumbled(it's okay)in cute voice making tae coo at her ....(Jiminie ...now listen to me ...you go and get shower .... I'll bring sanitary pads till then)Tae instructed making jiminie nodd and walk to bathroom...
Tae took her wallet and wore her jacket and walked towards door but before she could open it...someone knocked on it...Tae opened door and saw yoongi standing with shopper in his hand...(Hyung...what happened?)Tae asked after opening door making yoongi walk-in..(where is jiminie?)yoongi asked making tae point towards bathroom...yoongi nodded and gave shopper to tae(what is it?)Tae asked and opened shopper only to get shocked and look at yoongi...(Hyung)yoongi skratched his neck and said (actually...I know jiminie period date...I know it's creepy but I'm here fiance I like to help her and here it is...give it to jiminie...and I'll bring something to help her...till then stay with her)yoongi said and walked out...Tae looked at jimin way yoongi left and awed(I need to make jk like yoongi hyung...so caring)....

15 minutes later:

Jiminie came out fresh and smiley..
(Thankyou Tae)jiminie said side-hugging her...Tae looked at her abd said(jiminie...say thankyou to yoongi hyung...he is the one who bought sanitary pads for you...)jiminie looked at tae shocked before smiling....(He really meant it...)jiminie thought in mind ....before Tae could ask reason of smile...someone knowled door...(You sit... I'll open the door)Tae said making jiminie nodd...after a minute,yoongi entered with large shopper this time and looked at jiminie...(Yoonie,you here and where is Tae?)jiminie asked as she sat correctly on bed...(I'm here cuz I need to make sure my fiance is fit-n-fine and about tae ,I asked her to go to others)yoongi said as he kept the water for heating...(How are you feeling now?)yoongi asked while sitting beside jiminie and holding her hand...jiminie smiled(I'm feeling good and thankyou for sanitary pads)...yoongi smiled as he nodded(it's my luck that I was able to help you)....

Yoongi mixed a powder in warm water and filled hot-bag with water before sitting beside jiminie...(Here,drink it up and then lay down so I will place hot-bag on your lower abdomen to help you from cramps)...jiminie nodded and drank drink and then layed down and let yoongi place hot-bag as yoongi knew her to well even after she covered her pain with a smile...(Thankyou for everything and also thankyou for remembering my periods date)jiminie said and placed a peak on yoongi's cheek who smiled happily...