I made myself comfortable in his lap and rested my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me protectively.

I listened to his heartbeat and kissed on his chest where his heart lies and he chuckled and I could hear the vibrations in his chest because of the same .

He caressed my hairs kissing my forehead and I purred feeling heavenly.
Nothing can be more serene and peaceful than this .

Gulabooo........Don't sleep....he said patting my cheek and I opened my eyes ..
He pecked my nose making me giggle.

Abhimanyu mujhe aapke saath Dance karna hai ......I said tapping his chin and he laughed kissing my palm .
But I don't even want to move from this bed little Rose......He said making me pout ..

We will dance but not know......abhi aase hi rehte hai .....he said Caressing my cheek and I smiled.

Chaliye ek game khelte hai .......I will ask a question and you to answer that and then I will tell my answer too and then you will ask me a question......okay ....I said .
Double okay ....he said bumping his forhead with mine making me hiss..

Your favourite thing about me .......I asked.
Your eyes ......he said kissing my eyes and I smiled.
What about you ....he asked me .
Your chest .....I like listening to your heartbeats resting my head on it ....I said .
Okay I am changing my favourite.....mine is your chest too ....I like to .....I palmed his mouth looking at him in disbelief.

He laughed looking at my face removing my palm from his mouth and squeezed my cheeks .
Kitne besharam hai Abhimanyu aap ....and you can't change it now ....that's the rule .....I said with a pout and he smooched my lips ..

Okay my turn now.....he said and I nodded .
So tell me your dirtiest thought about me ......he asked making me choke on my spit and I started coughing.

Heyyyy....take it easy.......He said rubbing my back and made me drink some water .
I understood it .....you choked in your imagination only .....How dirty and hot it is ....he said making me gasp ..

No no no .....mei vo nahi soch Rahi thi ....I said exasperated while blood rushed to my cheeks making me feel hot .
It's okay ....you don't have to feel shy in admitting it ....I am your husband after all ....He said teasing me .

Abhimanyuuuuuuu......I said and he laughed as I hid my face in his chest .
What did I even asked him to play this game on the first place .........I groaned to myself.

Okay now I will tell mine ....he said and I parted away .
Nahi mujhe nahi sun ni aapki gandi baate ....I said trying to get away but he pulled me to himself.

Okay then I show you directly if you are feeling shy listening to it verbally he said and my heart thumped in my chest loudly.

Bohut besharam ho gye hai aap ......I said and got up from the bed and he laughed.
Areeyyyy sun toh le ....he said ..

Nahi ..... chaliye late ho raha hai dinner k liye ....I am hungry.....I said getting out of the room and could hear him laugh .

I cupped my face trying to cool down my blazing cheeks and a shy smile appeared on my face .
This men is not at healthy for my poor heart....