Chapter 1 - Offer

"Father, let me go and convince him for it," Shen Wei offered herself to her father when she heard the issue meeting amongst the elders.

"Shen Wei, why are you here? Are you eavesdropping of our meeting at here?" Lord Shen asked in surprised to see his daughter came to them in that ministry meeting hall.

Shen Wei shakes her head.

"I wasn't. I just heard your talk when I passed the door. Father, since didi can't do this task, let me do it," Shen Wei once again offered to her father and the elders.

They look at each other.

"Lord Shen, I think we can use her to do this task, replacing your son," one of the elders suggested but the word of 'use' made Lord Shen exploded with a mad.

"She is not someone to be 'used'! She is my daughter! Your crown princess!" Lord Shen glared in mad made that elder quickly bows for his guilty.

"My apologies, my lord! I didn't mean it. What I mean is, it's not wrong to get an offer from her, your daughter," that elder corrected his mistake.

"Elder Wu, please don't feel guilty. You said the truth. Father, just use me to convince him for our people. I am your daughter. And that Lord of Guardian Light is a guy. I can use my beauty to convince his heart to help us, to help our realm," Shen Wei suggested, agreed with Elder Wu.

Lord Shen grits his teeth to hear the word of 'use' once again and now from his own daughter.

"Shen Wei, it's not as easy as you thought. That Lord of Guardian Light is not like you expected. He didn't have a heart to fall for a beauty. He never see a girl in his life. For your information, his realm never have a young girl since he was born. All the girls are killed during born by his people. Do you think I will let you go there to convince him? You may be killed as well!" Lord Shen stated and with that fact, all of them silent for a moment and then a few of them talking to each other to know the truth of that Light Realm which different from their Dark Realm.

Both realms are named by the situation of the light in those realms but the behaviour and attitude of people in both realms are oppositely. Light Realm has a light but the people are crueler than they expected. Whilst Dark Realm didn't have a light and always in a dark, but the people in that realm are all kind and good. These two realms originally came from only a realm about 100 centuries ago. But because of the war at that time, that realm was separated to two sides of light and dark. Whoever chose the light side had a greedy hearts and they pushed the weaklings to the dark side.

"Why are they killed the girls? And why after that lord was born?" Shen Wei that still surprised to hear that truth asked on behalf of the other elders who also had the same question to know about that.

Lord Shen sighs.

"It's all about the treaty between the realms and the ancestor witcher. That witcher told to our ancestors... I mean both realm ancestors that after 100 centuries, there will be born a new lord of guardian light with boy gender and starting from his born, there will be an unexpected war happened because of a girl and because of that, the Light Realm will be doomed for the death of their new lord. So, from that prophecy by that witcher, that new lord is the current lord of guardian light, Lord Zhao Yunlan. That's why they killed every girls who just born in that realm to avoid this prophecy," Lord Shen told.

"That lord is still young, princess. Just your age and he never talk to the outsiders as I heard the information from their realm," Elder Wu added but then he was scolded by Lord Shen after that.

"You know about him never talk to the outsiders and yet you suggested to me to send my daughter to there to convince with him? What a great suggestion, Wu!" Lord Shen scolded and with that the elders silent.