Chapter 1

It was the start of the second season in Formula One for Julia, a star in the sport at just 25 years old. After an impressive rookie campaign with alphatauri the previous year, she had earned a coveted seat with the Audi F1 team, managed by her mother, the legendary Susie Wolff.

Julia had grown up around motorsport, with her dad Toto and her older brother like figure lewis as her role models and inspiration. From a young age, she had shown a natural talent for racing, honing her skills in the junior categories under her her father and Lewis' guidance.

Now in her second year in F1, the pressure was on for Julia to prove she belonged at the pinnacle of the sport. The Audi car had shown promise in pre-season testing, and Wolff was determined to maximize its performance.

As the first race of the season approached, Julia felt a mix of nerves and excitement. She knew the competition at the front of the grid would be fierce, with the established top teams and drivers dying for victory. But she also believed in her own abilities, shaped by years of hard work and the unwavering support of her father and mother.

On race day, Julia got off to a strong start, dicing with the leaders in the opening laps. Her aggressive yet calculated driving style allowed her to make bold moves and gain positions. Susie watched intently from the pit wall, offering guidance and encouragement over the radio, just as she had done throughout Julia's career.

As the race unfolded, Julia found herself in a fierce battle with Charles Leclerc for the podium positions. She pushed her Audi to the limit, extracting every ounce of performance from the car. In the closing laps, she made a decisive pass to claim second place, her first Formula One podium of the season.

The Audi garage erupted in celebration as Julia crossed the finish line. Susie embraced her daughter, beaming with pride at her daughter's achievement.

With this strong start to the season, Julia knew she had the potential to become a regular contender at the front of the grid. Under her mothers mentorship and with the support of the Audi team, she was determined to continue her rapid rise in the sport and cement her place as one of the top drivers in Formula One. This was her season. Nothing could get in the way of that. Not even Max verstappen.

------------------------------------------------------------

Julia's POV:
After the race had ended, I placed my car at the 2nd place spot and composed myself, removing my steering wheel and jumping out of the car. My mother ran over to me and hugged me, "you did incredible dear, we do need to talk about your steer control on turn 4 during lap 37, and try to improve by putting you on the simulator. Sound good?" I nodded with a smile. My mom, Susie always had a soft spot for me, no matter how much dad pestered her to not go so easy on me. It was.... interesting during family dinners to say the least, dad complained about how the car can't be pushed anymore to get his driver's to the top, and mom going on about how we had a new testing unit coming up... God it was annoying... all they ever did was talk about work.

Nonetheless, when mom was done talking about the technical errors I was finally released from her continuous talking and given the chance to finally go to the podium. You greated the other two drivers who would stand next to you on the podium and pole. You greeted Charles with the normal hug, while saying "Ahh Charles ! Je me suis bien amusé aujourd'hui, merci pour la victoire" Charles laughed and winked at me while saying "No problem m'lady" I smiled back and turned to find the other driver verstappen. You and Max had unfortunately never truly liked eachother, both holding a grudge over a crash that happened in your karting days together when you were 14.

------------------------------------------------------------

"DAD?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?" A young Julia yelled over her headphones, "Dad?" At that moment, Julia realized what happened. Her and Max were side by side running for the FIA Karting championship title, while Julia was fighting to keep her position, Max was yearning for his father's approval. Max sped up at the same time Julia did, making their karts touch and slide side by side, a sharp turn up the track led both karters into a ditch where Julia was bleeding and Max was passed out.... you both blamed eachother for the incident that day, and I guess it kinda stuck.

------------------------------------------------------------

Nowadays, you and Max still avoided eachother and were furious on the track together, but things had subsided to bad looks and hope for a losing streak on the other, somethings really never change. You turned to see Max with his deep victory hungry eyes, that seemed to be at bay with his current performance. He gave a stern look and began to tretch his way to the podium. We were then given our trophies once me, Charles and verstappen were at our perspective positions. The dutch anthem played as we sat still in our places, god Ive heard this damn anthem more than my own. The champagne was then passed to us and we were given the cue to begin the champagne pop. Max sprayed to Charles and then some to his engineer while me and charles were showering eachother in champagne "ça vaut vraiment le coup" said Charles in French over the loud crowd. All 3 of us then lined up to the front and shook the champagne to spray over the crowd. After the ceremony was over, my phone buzzed.
------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter!!!! 987 words🤭🤭🤭
Chapter note: okay so this is my first book/chapter, give any and all thoughts💓💓