Chapter 2 - Y/n Meets DogDay

Start from the beginning

Y/n: (Giggles) CatNap. That tickles. (Giggles)

CatNap: (Purring)

Orange Dog: CatNap? Who is this kid? Do you know him?

CatNap stopped for a moment before showing Y/n to the orange dog, who seems interested to learn more about Y/n.

Y/n: Uh...hi there.

Orange Dog: Hi there, I'm Dogday. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?

Y/n: My name is Y/n and it's nice to meet you too, DogDay. (Sniffs) You smell like vanilla.

DogDay: Oh yeah, do you like it? It smells just as nice as CatNap's Lavander scent. She really likes you a lot huh?

Y/n: Yeah, ever since I met her, she's been really clingy to me, but I don't mind.

DogDay: I see. Do you want to be friends?

Y/n: That depends....are you gonna make fun of me or hurt me?

DogDay: No. Why would I want to do that?

Y/n: I never had many friends in my life, well, except for another kid named Trinity....(Starts to cry) I miss her...(Sniffles)

CatNap then suddenly started to frown and nuzzled him again to cheer him up, which made Y/n hug her tightly and started crying over her shoulder, which CatNap silently shushed him while patting on the back to calm him down, not caring about getting her fur all wet from the tears from Y/n's eyes. DogDay suddenly felt sympathy towards the boy, and she feels like she wants to hug Y/n as well to make him feel better and put a happy smile on his face.

DogDay: (Thinking) Why am I feeling sorry for this kid? What happened to him that made him cry like that? Does he not know who CatNap really is? I want to do whatever I can to make him happy again, even if I had to crack a few skulls that made him cry like that.

So DogDay hold out her arms for Y/n to hug him, which CatNap got the idea and Y/n looked at her and immediately hugged Y/n, which surprised DogDay for a moment until she sat down on the ground with Y/n in her arms as she starts rocking him back and forth in a slow pace while shushing him quietly and rubbing his back slowly to calm him down while Y/n cries over her shoulder.

DogDay: Shhh....it's alright, buddy. Everything is going to be alright, Angel~

Y/n: (Sniffles) Ok...

CatNap then decided to join in on the hug as Y/n can feel CatNap's fur tickling him from behind along with CatNap purring as the boy can smell the combination of both lavender and vanilla that smelled like heaven as he felt really relaxed as the hug lasted for a few minutes until Y/n finally calmed down and smiled at the two, who both smiled back and find Y/n's happy smile cute and adorable.

DogDay: That's the happy smile that we're looking for. How are you feeling now, Angel?~ You feel better now?

Y/n: (Sniffs) Yeah. I feel okay now.

DogDay: Good. I hate to see you cry like that, Angel, but I can understand that Trinity meant a lot to you. I'm sure that she'll be fine and would appreciate if you stayed happy for her and wherever she is, she'll always be (Points to his heart) right here.

Y/n: (Smiles) You know what. You're right. Thanks for cheering me up, CatNap and DogDay.

DogDay: No problem, buddy. If you like, we can be your friend if you want us to.

Y/n: Yeah. We can be friends. I don't see why not. CatNap is somewhat like a sister to me, even Trinity when she is still around and so are you. You're such a good girl, DogDay.