[7 Minutes in heaven] Miss Sasha x Mister Demi

Start from the beginning

Miss Bloomie: 'Soooooo let's play truth or dare!'

Miss Grace: 'I thought we were playing board games?'

Miss Bloomie: ' Well, I changed my mind, ok?'

*Miss Grace roles her eye and starts cuddling with Miss Circle

Miss Sasha: 'I feel so Single'

Mister Demi: 'Yeah, me too'

Miss Thravel: 'Anygays (😏), Miss Circle, Truth or Dare?'

Miss Circle: 'Truth.'

Miss Thravel: 'Did you eat Abbie?'

Miss Circle: 'Dare."

Miss Thravel: ' Well, you're no fun. But fine, Kiss Miss Grace'

*Miss Circle kisses Miss Grace passionatly and Miss Grace blushes

Miss Bloomie: 'Look! Miss Grace is blushing like crazy!'

☆~ Later ~☆

Miss Sasha: 'Ok, this is getting boring how about we play something different?'

Miss Thravel: 'What about Seven Minutes in heaven?'

*everybody says ok and they put their stuff in a bag

Miss Circle: 'Miss Sasha why don't you start?'

Miss Sasha: 'Oh ok'

I grab into the hat and pull out a little black Note Keychain

Mister Demi: 'Oh uhmmm... That's mine...'

Miss Grace: 'Well, get in the closet or else'

Miss Thravel: 'I'll lock the door'

I walk in tbe closet with Mister Demi and sit back in one of the corners of the closet 'So uhmmm... What are we going to do now?' Mister Demi said with a ton of blush on his face. 'Normally the people that are in the closet ummmm... The-they, they fuck...' 'Oh' After that in was a deep silence between us until he decided to speak up 'You know, I have to tell you something' 'Oh? What is it?' I asked. 'I...I-I really like you Miss Sasha...' WHAT?! The man that I bumped into on my first day, the man I have had feelings for since I met him is telling me he's in love with me?! Oh God this feels like I just got the best gift ever on Christmas! 'I like you to Mister Demi' I told him with a warm smile on my lips

'Miss Sasha?' 'Yes?' 'May I kiss you?' OH.MY.GOD THIS REALLY IS LUKE CHRISTMAS! 'Of couse silly' Right as I finished that sentence he started kissing me. It feels so right! Like it's meant to be! He slowly bit my lip and tried Dragging his tounge between them 'I love you Mister' I muffled against his lips as he started exploring my mouth with his tounge. Our lips were moving against eachother as if they were two Puzzle pieces that were made to be together.

His lips slowly moved down my neck and he was trying his best NOT to leave any hickeys.He sarted biting lightly on my neck searching for my weakspot. I moaned when he finaly found it while he asked me 'May I take off your shirt, dear?' 'Yes, you may' he took it of and continued his way down to my chest and started leaving a few hickeys, as they wouldn't be so easily seen there.

His hands moved down my sides as he worked on my boobs and asked if he could take off my pants. I just nodded while a quiet groan left me as he started to suck on my boobs. He took of his pants and boxers and his dick jumped out of them. WOW NEVER HAVE I SEEN ONE HIS BIG! He pushed the tip of his cock against my hole and asked if this was ok 'Of course, love' i said and he slowly sliped his cock a bit deeper. I moaned and he continued until it was all in. He gave me some time to adjust and after it slowly started pumping in and out 'Ohhhh, mhhhhhh I- ughhh I- I loooooooaaaaa, love you' I moaned out and he just said 'I love you too babygirl, but you need to be quiet, you don't want the others to hear us, do you?' I shook my head.

'Such a good girl you are, taking my cock so well.' (This is making me feel so single 😢)
I just moaned and groaned in respone.
After a few more thrust I could feel that familiar knot it my stomach building up. 'I'm gonna come!' 'Come for daddy little one' And just like that, as if on command, I released my liquids over his dick 'Such a mess yoy made honey, look' I blushed as I looked aeound seeing that the whole floor of the closet was covered in cum.

☆~ 10 Mins later ~☆

'Ok, I think we can go out now' I said as I knocked on the door and asked if they could open 'Oh, already finished with your little activitys?~' Miss Bloomie said teasingly as she opened the door. 'I- I don't know what you mean' I said blushing 'Sure, the screaming we heard coming out of the closet definitely weren't yours, hmm?' I felt my face heating up as I sat down on the couch and laid my hands in my lap.

FINALY DONE! THIS MADE ME FEEL SOOOOO SINGLE YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE IT! 😭