ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɪs ᴍʏ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀs ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴘᴛ.2 🔫🔞💦

[Long long long chapter ahead~~]

HAPPY READING✨

Next morning taehyung woke up hearing his phone ringing he pick up the call it was from one of his bodyguard....

"What happend!"(Taehyung asked in cold voice)

"Boss jeon junghoos man has attacked on us pIs come outside boos he's also here and yeling your name!"(the bodyguard spoke hurrdly)

"I'm coming!" (Taehyung said as he disconnected the call )

He can hear the the loud gun shots through the phone last when he got message from Junghoo he know something big gonna happen next day
He looked toward jungkook who Was sleeping peacefully as the room was soundproof so he was not hearing anything that was going outside....
Taehyung wears his clothes and leaned toward jungkook's face and kissed on his forehead and said

"Don't worry sweetheart hubby will handle everything hubby will not you leave you any cost!" (Taehyung said and went outside the room)

Taehyung was walking he can hear the gun shots and loud yellings of his guards and his rivals guard's but there was nothing on face Becouse he know that at any cost he's not gonna lost jungkook even if he has to lost his everything but not jungkook as he reached downstairs a loud voice echoed in the hall...

"KIM TAEHYUNG HOW DARE YOU BASTARD I'LL KILL YOU...YOU TRAPPED MY SON IN YOUR DISGUSTING TRAP TODAY YOU GONNA DIE WITH MY HANDS!!!!"
(junghoo shouted while trying to reach taehyung but got stopped from taehyung's guards)

Junghoos all guards were wounded some of them were dead there were only few guard's but they were also held by taehyung's guards...Taehyungs
Face was calm he was not having any expression on his face...

"We can talk this calmly..without fighting!" (Taehyung said calmly)

Although junghoo was in Taehyung's grip if he want he can kill junghoo on spot but he'll not do that he understand a fathers heart and moreover he know how much his sweetheart love his parents so he just wanted to talk about this matter calmly

"Talking calmly my foot...You trapped my son in your trap knowing that were rival and now you gonna use my son against me!!! (Junghoo spoke while gritting his teets)

"I love him junghoo it's not any trap against Yo-

"LOVE MY FOOT YOU DON'T LOVE HIM YOU'RE JUST USING MY SON AGAINST ME I SWEAR IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY SON NA THEN..THEN...(junghoo started to look around When he spotted the gun he jerked off the guard's who landed on the ground (ofcouse he's also strong he's just not randomly called second scariest mafia in whole Asia😬)
And grabbed the gun and pointed toward Taehyung who didnt even flinched nor having any expression on his face taehyung's guards tried to stop junghoo but taehyung singled them to stay on their spot

"Today I'll kill you and will end our rivaly and also gonna save my son from your trap!" (Junghoo spoke while Ponting the gun toward Taehyung who was just standing on his place calmly)

As junghoo was about to pull the trigger he heard a voice

"DAD!" (it was jungkook who yelled his dad's name seeing his dad has Ponting the gun toward Taehyung)

"Dad what are you doing?? Put the gun down!!" (Jungkook said while coming toward them)

"Jungkook come here..Don't go near this bastard he don't love you he's just using you against me Becouse we're rival's!!" (Junghoo spoke trying to convince his son to come to his side)