🎤50 I🩺

Noone realized the dark cloud covered the sky....one by one bright dots were  eliminating.....night was dark.

Mrs Wang off the last light. Leavin the whole house...black. Her heart flinched not to the darkness of room to dark blannk eyes of his master. Her experience was identified the indication of upcoming strom. 'Please be with that kid' she prayed before leaving.

The shinning livingroom room of Kim villa leaving its all glow lost in darkness Darkness... in nature... in house... an in mind...lead him to deep of thoughts. Some fresh unhealthy memories attacked his thoughts.

♟Flashback♟

"He went... didn't even inform you. He knew it's your day...did not even think people will ask about him. You will feel embarrassed. I'm just friend. I am here. But He didn't even care...still think you matter to him" Bogum said.

Taehyung remained wordless...no one will guess what's going on mind. Car stopped at a crosswalk.

"Look!!! Don't you think you should be there...?"

His sharp eyes fell on a huge digital flash screen of a nearest mall. Picture of a gorgeous male was reflecting. A group of young girl shouting excitedly under that. His gorgeous eyes cute nose bunny smile...he knows the him....is he?

"I have told... he will snatch everything from you. Now see. I know your feeling upset..."

"No...... I don't feel upset caused he replaced me. He is there on his talent. He deserves. I'm upset........he hide his desire......he pretended......he portrait unique when he is not. He played......."

"I'm happy you got it..."

♟Flash back ends♟

Headlight of Royse flashed on washroom window. Quickly talking the shower he ran towards down stairs. He has a lot to tell he need a lot to clearfy...a lot to hear... atlast his idol is home. He knew his angry bird can shout on him...still he will hear every complain anger then pamper him all. He stopped at livingroom. It's dark... Why? Taehyung didn't on lights....? Where is hehe? Where is others? Jungkook slowly went towards couch guessing Tae's presence.

"That ediot v... I tried a lot still....what's about that doctor?"

"He is busy with a patient a psycho girl
Always irritates. Hate her life. Some tycoon daughter. That's why whole hospital was after her. Our doctor got the responsibility of her"

"......that mean if.... something happen with her our doctor will....what a good news you have given...now I will play my last carf...."

"....T....Taehyung"

The cold room echoed a soft voice that indicated owner's nervousness. Weather was not good. Not outside nor in....With a hit of cold wind thunder flashed revealing a well known face.

There he is.

In insufficient light idol handsome figure appeared. Long lock... perfect jaw... sharp eyes.....But those eyes were somehow......different......dangerous. Jungkook ignored but he is....nervous.

"......Taehyung...Why didn't you on lights...?" Jungkook went near him.

No reply. His word lost in darkness.

Jungkook's worried self getting more scared.

"Taehyung.... are you......alright?" he slowly touched his knee.

This time he got attention. Idol looked at him with a sweet smile. Unexpected sweet. Widened his hand...held Jungkook's shakey one.

"Jungkook....come...." he made Jungkook sat on couch while himself on knees on floor. Gazed at Jungkook blinklessly.