𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚛: 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

After parting ways with Hope, he has been feeling restless, and his mind keeps wondering if she reached home safely or if someone tried anything funny. At first, he drank Bourbon, but it didn't work. Then he decided to drink blood, and to his shock, it didn't help either. He decided to meet Marcel, and anyway, they both decided to meet this afternoon.

Entering the Rousseau, he notices Marcel drinking and talking to one of the vampires, but his eyes are fixed on something, or rather, someone. He followed his eyesight and noticed a blond woman sitting on one of the tables and writing something in her diary. A smirk formed on his lips, and he thought, 'This should be fun.'

He walked towards Marcel, catching his attention. "Marcel."

Marcel's expression turned sours as he replied, "Klaus. You are early."

"I had a bit of free time on my hand so I decided I would look around."

"Right." Marcel said, taking a sip from his drink. "I heard Elijah is here."

Klaus infamous smile made its way back to his face. "You know very well, Marcel. You can't separate me and Elijah. He will always come wherever I am."

"Oh yeah, I know it too well. You guys only need what? a century away from each other."

Klaus lets out a deep chuckle. "Don't feel threatened. We were just reminiscing about old memories."

"Two Originals in my city. It's a bloody party."

Klaus's face hardened as he heard the word'my city' but he quickly covered it by saying, "Worry about your lady luck." He pointed towards the blond woman, who was going through some papers now.

"Leave her out of the conversation."

"Lost your charm, have you?"

Marcel glares at Klaus, and he gives him a mock smile. "Prove me wrong."

Marcel looks towards Camille and finishes his drink in one go. He goes towards her table and sits in front of her, catching her attention. Klaus listens to their conversation and lets out a chuckle as she rejects Marcel's offer.

Seeing her getting up from the chair, he quickly moves towards her and blocks her way. "Sorry, love. You see, my friend (referring to Marcel) here is trying to win a lady's heart, but she is not even looking towards him." He glances at her psychology books and continues, "Seeing you are the expert here, why don't you give him some advice?"

Camille was very aware of Marcel's attraction towards her, but she was not interested in him. And this fact doesn't register in his mind. So, today, when he asked her to be his date for a party tomorrow, she straight-facedly rejected him. But a cute guy with blond hair and blue eyes suddenly blocked her way. Look wise, he was exactly her type, and from the way he is dressed—from that leather jacket to his boots—and his beaded neckpiece, it screams ISSUE. He looks perfect for her. She decided she would get involved with him slowly. Arching her eyebrow, she looks at Marcel, who was looking at her with hopeful eyes. "Tell your friend to keep trying, and an opportunity may fall in his lap."

"Perfect." Klaus said this and turned towards Marcel. Camille turns around and leaves the restaurant.

»»

Before going to Marcel's party

Klaus fixed the collar of his shirt and wore the blazer to complete his outfit. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and was satisfied with how he looked. He picked up his perfume bottle, which was custom-made for him. As a hybrid, regular fragrance irritates his nose, so he decided to create a perfume to suit his needs. He leaves the room and shouts for Rebekah, "Sister, was 2 hours not enough for you?"