The Virgin Girl (26)

Start from the beginning

Mom's face was extremely red. And, that's why you don't mess with pregnant women. I coughed, so they would take notice of me. Nick smiled and walked over but Mom pushed him out of the way and hugged me. An extremely tight hug, that probably cracked a rib.

"Mom......can't......breath.....too.....pretty....to.....die." Mom immediately let me go,

"So sorry. I thought you were dead." I rolled my eyes,

"Mom, I fell asleep. Calm your tits." She gasped and stepped away from me,

"I will do no such thing." I rolled my eyes at my mom. I sat up and stretched. Mid-stretch I caught Nick staring. I smirked at him, and winked. He blushed but rolled his eyes.

Grant was on the phone, most likely ordering Chinese. I noticed one person missing. But I knew he was at work. I sighed, "What time is it?" I asked and Mom looked at her phone,

"Its time for you to drive Liz's car to Liz's house. She's there. Waiting. So, let's just pray that she won't kill you, okay sweetie?" Mom said giving me a sweet smile. Again, I rolled my eyes. Then I suddenly turned to Grant,

"Wait, you're here and Liz is at her house? What happened? Did you guys get into a fight?" Grant gave me a sheepish grin,

"Well, it was lunch and apparently I was 'staring' at some girls ass. I swear I wasn't, I was staring at the lunch line, waiting for it to go down. But, Liz starting yelling at me that I don't pay attention to her anymore. And then it just went downhill from there." I frowned at Grant,

"Well maybe if you pay more attention-"

"I do pay attention! Have you not noticed that Im in love with that crazy girl?! I would do anything for her. Of course I pay attention. Maybe....she's pmsing or something." I glared at Grant,

"Why do guys always assume girls are pmsing when they're angry?" I asked and Grant shrugged,

"Because usually they are." He shrugged again. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Nick who was silently laughing.

"Come on, let's go before Liz has a heart attack." I grabbed the car keys and started to head towards the door. Nick followed closely behind. I knew the moment that we reached Liz's house it was gonna be World War Three.

Liz is the kind if friend that is just extremely overprotective to other friends. Or in this case to me. I've explained at least a gazillion times that I, Emma Kinley, am perfectly capable of taking care of herself. Just look at Heather for example.

Speaking of Heather, I wonder what she's doing. I know, I know. Don't you hate the bitch? And, the answer to that question is.....hate is a very strong word. I dislike Heather...with a passion. But even if I hate- dislike her, I can still wonder what she's doing. Right?

Probably out shopping or something. She gives off the Im a bitch and I love shopping vibe.

I didn't notice I was deep in la-la land until Nick was snapping his fingers in my face. I gave him a sheepish grin as I passed him the car keys. I don't think it's safe for me to drive.

Not that Im a 'bad' driver or anything.

We both got inside Liz's car and then drove off. I looked over at Nick and he was looking back at me expectantly.

"Well? Are you gonna give me the address?" I nodded slowly,

"Thinking about it." Nock rolled his eyes,

"Come on, give me the address." I sighed and sent Nick a small smile.

"Its the house two houses down from the left." Immediately Nick slowed down and turned into Liz's house. She was standing outside with some blonde chick who had her back turned so we couldn't see her face.

We got out of the car and slowly walked over. Liz noticed us and frowned at Nick,

"You're lucky I didn't charge you for kidnapping and stealing my car." Nick shrugged while I stood by smirking.

"And you." Liz said pointing at me, "You and I are gonna have a serious discussion. And, I will give you the sex talk if I have to." I gave Liz a flat look and she smirked. Then she looked at the blonde and her smirk suddenly fell.

"Oh, well since you guys are here. Let me introduce you to my step-cousin Heather." Liz frowned as she said this. I raised an eyebrow at the name Heather. Wait, Heather....heather. Oh shit!

It couldn't be the same heather- No, that's impossible. Our world isn't that small. But, now that I think about it, blonde hair. Heather. Why? Why? Why? Por Que? Nick tensed up next to me, and immediately grabbed my hand. I felt my self go into the five stages of getting over something (Basically)

Maybe...maybe it's a different Heather. Denial.

What the fudge is she doing here? Shouldn't she be jumping off a cliff already? Gosh I hate her! Anger.

Oh god, I haven't planned any pranks for her. What am I gonna do without my pranks? Depression.

Wait, Im Emma fudging Kinley, I can always just slap her. When in distress always slap. Negotiation.

Damn it, it's her. Acceptance.

Heather turned around and smirked at me with knowing eyes. Like she just witnessed my emotions going completely haywire. She stepped closer, and I stood in the same spot. Ready to slap her if necessary.

"Emma." She said, more like growled. Okay?

"Bitch." I said with a smirk on my face. Liz laughed and Heather turned around to give her a glare before looking back at me. I raised an eyebrow when she frowned at me,

"What are you doing here?" I glared at her,

"Im sorry, but my life is none of your goddamn business." I said with venom lacing through my words.

"Im sensing that you two know each other?" Liz said with a little smirk on her face. I frowned at her, "Yes. Unfortunately I've already met Blondie, and already know how much of a bitch she is."

Heather frowned as Liz smirked, "Right....well, Im up for Chinese. Anyone else want Chinese?" Nobody answered and Liz nodded,

"Right Chinese it is."

_______________READ ME IM A PICKLE______________

Yeah, Im a sad excuse for a writer. Sorry for taking so long. And, this chapter is extremely iffy. Did you like it? I wanted to bring Heather back, because even though we all want to bitch slap her.......she's still a huge character in the story. Mainly because Heather and Emma are rivals.

So did you like it?

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

.....MESSAGE?