Will's Hair

Nico was in his cabin, chilling. All he wanted was some peace and quiet, along with his boyfriend of course. But if he wanted Will he could say goodbye to peace and quiet. He wouldn't have it any other way though. Right when he was about to fall asleep, Will barged into the Hades Cabin, revealing the sun behind him. Nico hissed at the sun and covered himself with his blanket.

"Did you just hiss at the sun, D'Angelo?" Will questions as he climbs onto the bed to lie down next to his boyfriend.

"Yes, I did, cause the sun is a jerk, Solace," Nico replied from under his covers. His knees were on his chest like he was a little ball of sleepiness.

"Ok, I will act like I didn't hear that. Lilah just got claimed," Will stated as he looked at his boyfriend, he noticed that he was still curled up into a little ball, with his black hair falling over his forehead. Nico sighed and got up.

"By who?" Nico asked as he sat next to his significant annoyance.

"Apollo, my dad. Lilah's hair even did the whole blonde thing." Will said excitingly, as Nico just sat there confused.

"What 'blonde thing', " Nico asked. He got up and walked outside for food as Will followed him.

"You know, whenever a child of Apollo is claimed, their hair color changed into blonde, unless they were already blond, Will stated matter-of-factly. Nico looked at him dumbfounded, then pointed to the mop of blonde on Will's head.

"Were you a natural blonde, Solace," Nico's eyes narrowed into a fierce glare as he spoke, the intensity of his gaze making it clear that he was not about to take any lies from Will, who sighed.

"No, I am a natural brunette." Will said.

"William Andrew Solace, why didn't you tell me, " Nico said fuming.

"It never came up," Will replied as he wrapped his arms around Nico, pulling him into a warm embrace before the room temperature dropped more because of Nico's powers.

"Can we go back to bed? " Nico asked, "I am not hungry anymore."

"Of course," Will gently led Nico back to his cabin at Hades, both of them feeling exhausted after a long day. The rest of the evening was spent leisurely, alternating between napping and snacking. Despite the fatigue, they still amuse themselves by playfully teasing and irritating each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovelies, I hope you enjoyed this one-shot. More is coming but if you have any ideas you want me to write. Please comment.

Word Count:

XOXO,

-Tigeress