Behind Closed Doors.₀₃

Start from the beginning

She cringed, realizing this character was an embodiment of lust. As she backed away, her boots loudly clacked against the floor.

Damn.

"Who was that?" the Mothman called out as he backed Lute into a corner, both metaphorically and physically. Angel Dust looked over to see who it was and was shocked when he realized it was Lute. This was clearly not the right place for her to be.

He mouthed the words, "What the hell are you doing here? Get out!" But she didn't see it, too focused on the man cornering her.

The Mothman grabbed her wrists. "Well, well, well. Look what goods have been brought in~" He leaned closer. "Are you, perhaps, looking for a job?" He gave her an intimidating smile.

She stammered, struggling to find the words. "I just..." Her voice trailed off. "I just..."

"Come on, darling. Tell daddy what you want," he purred, his tone sickly sweet.

"To get the hell away from me," she muttered defiantly, the words escaping louder than she intended.

His friendly facade vanished, replaced by menace. "What did you just say to me?"

"I said get the hell away from me!" she shouted, emboldened.

She winced in pain as he yanked her forward harshly by her ponytail. "Listen here," he growled menacingly, "you're going to shut up and do what I say. If you obey, maybe I'll let you go without any trouble. Got it, darling?"

"Screw you," she muttered under her breath. "Okay," she said louder, acquiescing.

"Good girl," he purred condescendingly. "Now go join my dear Angel Dust over there."

Angel Dust and the girl exchanged glances. His eyes conveyed anger but also pity. Hers were filled with nervousness and discomfort.

Despite her initial hesitance, she found herself in close proximity to him and the other three men. As she took in their nearly naked forms, she desperately hoped she would not be forced to disrobe as well.

 Lute had spoken too soon when he said, "Hon, I'm going to need you to take your clothes off~".

Angel looked down at the ground shamefully as Lute responded, "No, sir."

 In response, he growled menacingly, "I said take your clothes off, if you want to be let out of here without a problem."

She panicked when she realized he had suddenly closed the distance between them, grabbing her tie and ripping it off, also unbuttoning some of her shirt. 

By the time he successfully got her over vest off, Angel tried to speak up, but his boss quickly shushed him, saying sternly, "Stay out of this, Angel."

Angel whispered to Lute, "I'll distract him, run." Lute nodded frantically in response.

Lute sprinted at full speed. She heard yelling behind her and glanced back to check on Angel, though she wasn't sure why she cared - demons were supposed to be her enemies.

"You little slut!" Valentino yanked Angel by his chains. "I had a perfectly good, employee right there and you ruined it!"

"I'm sorry!" Angel called out, his voice cracking from the pain he was feeling.

"For that, you have to work all day. All 24 hours." He glared at the spider, yanking him closer.

"A-Alright..."

Valentino let go of the chains, causing Angel Dust to fall to the floor with a thud.

Lute was tempted to go back and try to save Angel but she turned back around and continued running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time Lute got back to the hotel, she looked (and felt) like a mess.

Her hair was all the way down and her red button up was half way unbuttoned. Her name tag was leaning over on the side. She looked like she was on the verge of sobbing.

The doorknob turned and a messy Lute walked inside the hotel.

It seemed everyone was busy doing something else so Lute went straight to her room. She didn't know what to tell the others about her vest and tie, now that they were missing. 

She plopped onto her bed and hugged up against a pillow....and sobbed.

She wanted Adam back.