He saw how his cheeks would rise up or when he store his food in his cheeks . Cute right ? Nope . He looks desirable for  him . He looks eatable not cute .

This went on for a year . He grew up and his obssesion too . A year ago, he was just obsessed but now he was overly possessive.  He didn't like when others would touch the boy . He didn't like how close he was with his friends . He would always clenched his fists trying hard to control from punching their faces and drag the boy far away from them . He wanted to lock the boy up and never let go .

That day . His lucky day . Jisung for the first time noticed him . He was staring at him while he was talking to his friends . He smirked and started talking again . He saw jisung moving to their classes with pink dusted cheeks . He smirked again but wider .

His friends noticed jisung staring at him . They smirked too . " Yoo , ready for a bet " minhyuk asked Jae yoon who was  looking at jisung walking away . " Sure " he said as he stuffed his hands inside his pocket . " you saw the cute boy looking at you right . I bet you to date him for 3 weeks and leave him after kissing and using him " minhyuk looked at Jae yoon who was smirking . " Sure. He looks ....................cute and eatabke  " he said the last word to himself

Soon he approached jisung and asked him out . He was happy that he got accepted . Soon after 2 weeks , his friends and him went to talk .

" so how is it going with your bet object "

" its going fine . Jeez, damn he is clingy . You know how much I hate clingy people . But dudes lucky cause he is cute . That object is going to thrown away soon " yoon said but he knows the truth . He was not going to leave jisung . After a year , he got the chance and he likes jisung being clingy with him . His body attached to his . But he didn't want to let his friends know .

" jeez you still have a week . Take it slow . So did you do the bet . The kiss . It was in the bet afterall "

" I did . Only his appearance is good man . " then he ranted how his body was good . And he knew what he said was true . Only his appearance is good.

" dude ,your obsessed with him . Do you want to go to psychiatrist. You really like his body . Maybe we should taste it too ?" His friend said licking his lips .

Something triggered in Jae yoons mind .

Mine .

" don't you dare . His body is mine to touch " he could feel his blood boil when his friend joked about tasting jisungs body . He don't like it when someone touches or even dares to see him . ,  if someone touches him or something , he would secretly beat the shit out of that person saying his body is his . But he couldn't do anything to jeongin and seungmin as they are jisungs besties and if anything would happen to them jisung would break up with him and he didn't want that .

" possessive much . You don't like him " well what his friend said was absolutely true . Jae yoon didn't like or love him . He is just obsessed with his body . He only loves his body .

" even though , his body is mine " He said possessively .

_________________________________

Jae yoon didn't even like it when jisung tried to break up with him . So he threatened jisung that he would hurt jeongin and seungmin and what he said was absolutely true because he really didn't like jeongin and seungmin to hang out with jisung or even looking at him .

What he also didn't like is jisung not obeying him . Whenever jisung disobey something he said, he would punish jisung not in a normal way . He would punish him by beating the shit out of him or even by sexually harassing him . When he is too stressed ,he would use jisungs body as stress reliever while jisung would cry for him to stop ,pleading him to leave him alone , Yoon would sit or continue doing his assault on jisung feeling pleasure from jisungs cries.

That day when jisung called police on him for harassment , he k ew he could escape as his uncle was a cop himself.  He easily managed to get out of the case . He was enraged when jisung called police on him . So he used jisung again . That day , he both sexually plus physically harassed him . Jisung couldn't even stand for 5 days until jeongin secretly helped him to recover . He couldn't walk due to pains in the back , from the scratches , from the bruises etc you name it .

After that day on , Jae yoon tortured jisung without a break . Sometimes he would come drunk and beat him . Sometimes , he would come exhausted and see jisung tiny figures shaking heavily seeing him and use him .

Jisungs mental health was worst . Whenever he would use the shower , he would get disgusted by himself.  He would cry for hours and Jae yoon wouldn't even give a shit about it . He'll he wouldn't even care about jisung until he needs him .

The worst was when Jae yoon came drunk . He looked at jisung who tried to carry Jae yoon but he just couldn't have it . He grabbed a bottle and smashed it on the head of jisungs . He even cut jisungs chest with the piece of the glass .( Sorry jisunggg . My baby.  I am so sorry for writing like this 😭)

Jisung laid on the ground passed out . He woke up early in the morning around 3 and tried to get but he felt immense pain on his chest and head . When he touched them all he saw us the bright red liquid which leaked until his chin .

He rushed to mirror and checked himself . He cried his eyes out both from the pain and Jae yoon . Jeongin treated him secretly and he got used to jeongin crying and scolding him . Even seungmin knew about these scars .

All Jae yoon wanted was jisungs body and if his body is ruined he would definitely throw him in dustbin ofc . Jisung is like a thrash for him . From the start , from the first sight all he cared about is jisungs body . That's it . What is crazy is he likes jisungs body in bruises and blooded . He would creepily smile whenever he sees jisungs in blood or in scars . Even while beating him he would look at his body which are filled with fresh blood leaking out of his ruptured and bruised skin .

When jisung escaped . He didnot like it at all . He immediately started searching for his toy . And he found him , laughing with minho and his gang . He smirked to himself and started making a plan to ruin jisung yet again .

" I will definitely ruin that pretty body of yours jisung . Wait and watch . You will be mine in the end "