His eyes were as bright and clear as a pair of jewels. They appeared to be sparkling with light. his nose was sharp and his lips were moist, soft and pinkish. Combined with his stunning, perfect figure, he was stunning from every angle!

More amazingly, it was clear through the camera lenses zooming in that he was not using any make-up. Yet, his skin appeared soft and baby smooth. There was not the slightest flaw.

[Fuck! Is this taehyung? I’m completely awe-struck by his beauty. This is basically heaven’s best creation!]

[My god, I’ve never seen such a beautiful boy. His beauty is incomparable!]

[Stop bringing up the Four Legendary Beauties, the famous concubines and those idols of yours. Those ancient and modern beauties fade into the background when compared to him! I’m going to take him with me! He’s too beautiful. It’s no wonder that he’s jungkook's fiancée...]

The comment sections online began exploding.

All the six thousand audience members in Gwanak-gu district’s Great Hall held their breaths. They refused to blink as they took in taehyung's stunning appearance. Their initial shock had given way to absolute awe.

They did not wish to look away from him for even a moment!

Eunwoo sat beneath the stage. His seat was especially close to taehyung and he was in absolute stupor.

He found this really difficult to accept. Taehyung, who had been known to be the ugliest in the entire city, was actually stunning to the point where it was difficult to put into words.

He recalled that he often called taehyung an ugly trash, an ugly bitch...

He truly felt his own face being slapped loudly.

Eunwoo instantly suffered a serious, painful blow to his heart.

In an apartment in Xx District, yoongi's gaze was fixated on taehyung's gorgeous appearance. Although he was surprised, he was not very shakened.

Since taehyung was born, he had looked like a stunning porcelain doll, hadn’t he?

This was but his true appearance.

At the Kim family’s villa, hyunwoo and eunji were stunned to the point where their chins had nearly fallen onto the ground.

“How can taehyung be this beautiful?” eunji stood up from the couch and raised her voice to criticise. “he’s the world’s ugliest whore! This isn’t taehyung! It cannot be!”

“eunji, don’t be agitated.” hyunwoo embraced her.

“I’m angered to death!” eunji shoved him aside and glared at him angrily. “Their mothers are identical. Why was she able to give birth to such a stunning son with hyuntae, yet you were that useless. Jennie's appearance and figure are both incomparable to that of taehyung!”

hyunwoo coaxed her and said, “Our jennie is also very beautiful!”

“What’s the use of her being beautiful if she can’t compete against her son!” eunji's lips were twisting in anger. “If I had known this, I would have had a daughter with hyuntae!”

hyunwoo's wrinkles seemed to increase from his agitation. “If you didn’t pretend to be hyuntae's wife, would he have wanted you?”

“You...” eunji raised her voice, “Watch your words. If it wasn’t for me, would you have been able to enjoy the past few years of wealth?”

“Alright, eunji.” hyunwoo embraced her and softened his attitude. “I’ve given you so much. Despite the fact that we separated for years, I never married anyone because of you.”