Chapter 157

On stage, jennie saw that woobin wasn’t moving and urged him. “Senior Seo, I told you to remove taehyung's medicine. Let’s see if your facial transformation act will be able to compete with my third brother's .”

Woobin hesitated. " As a man, no matter what, I shouldn’t be handsy against a ore.” Besides, this was the future Madam Jeon. How could he possibly dare to touch him?

“I didn’t know that Senior Woobin was so cool...” There were two thousand SNU students present. Their impression about him immediately turned favourable.

Jennie was stifled with anger. “Since you refuse to do it, I’ll do it myself.” She then glared at taehyung's indifferent appearance. “Third brother , your facial performance hasn’t been completed yet. Your second sister shall help you to complete it.”

She then took a wet wipe and reached for taehyung's face.

“I won’t trouble Second Sister. I’ll do it myself.” taehyung was helpless.

His second sister insisted on humiliating him before thousands of audience members. It was truly difficult to refuse her great hospitality.

In their previous life, at this very same place, his second sister had humiliated him while claiming that she was encouraging him to lose weight. As a result, he had been thoroughly disgraced and had transformed into the city’s laughing stock.

It was time he gave his second sister a surprise.

Jennie harrumphed coldly. “Hurry up then.”

It was good that she did not have to force the ugly whore into it.

However, she was worried that her rotten face would be too disgusting.

Taehyung lifted his fair hand and began to wipe away the dried-up medicine on his face.

“Dear audience, it’s the moment we’ve all been waiting for. Please watch as SNU's Year 2, Class 3’s student, as well as our country’s idol, jungkook's fiancée, taehyung, performs his facial transformation act!” jennie spoke to further stir up the agitated atmosphere.

All six thousand members of the audience directed their gaze at taehyung.

Every television broadcast camera was also directed accurately at taehyung's face.

Everyone held their breath.

As the medicine on taehyung's face had dried up, he only had to tug at it a few times to peel it off.

Ever since he began using the medicine, he carried wet wipes with him everywhere he went.

He reached into a pocket for a packet of single use wet wipes. He tore open the packaging and cleaned his face thoroughly.

The next moment, his fair, stunning appearance was revealed.