The meeting

Dominique's POV

I finally finish unpacking and I am getting ready to go out with linda,

I decide to wear a strapless red top and a short black skirt,

"dome are you ready to go?" I hear linda yell from downstairs 

"si, i am coming," I yell grabbing my purse.

we are on our way to the club called 'club nowhere' and linda starts to make conversation with me, 

"so bebita do you have a boyfriend?" she asks as she pulls into the parking lot.

"linda, i am a lesbian did you not know?" I say with shock written all over my face

"oh yes, right no sorry I didn't know its jus-" I cut her off mid sentence 

"no tia its ok lets just go have a good time" I say as we walk up to the bouncer and surprisingly he lets us in without a problem. 

as soon as I get in there I go straight for the bar. I order a martini and go to a standing table with my aunt,

"its so busy here" my aunt says facing me,

"y-yeah it is" I say distracted. I have caught the eyes of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. she is wearing a purple top with straight legged pants she holds the eye contact until I break it to look at linda,

"domi what are you lookin- oh I see you have found yourself a girl well go have fun" linda says grabbing my arms and twirling me into the dance floor. I end up getting jammed in the middle between two drunk girls jumping so in the end I just join them.

I have been dancing for so long and I am so tired so I am on my way to get a drink when I get stopped my the girl I saw before

"hola carino eres de por aquí" she says leaning me up against then wall.

"ay um lo siento yo no hablo mucho español" i say slightly panicking due to the lack of distance between us.

"ahh I see I see, well what is your name pretty lady?" she says. I am honestly shocked that she speaks English given that alot of people dont over here.

"my name is Dominique" I simply say I have honestly forgotten how to talk to girls.

"my name is Maria but everyone calls me mapi" she says with a smirk on her face.

I look over at linda and I see her motioning for me to come over and I can tell something bad has happened. I panic.

"well mapi it has been fun but I have to get going," I say really regretting it but when linda wants to go home from a club early I know it is serious.

"but what come to my place?" she says cutting right to the chase as if she only wanted to do that all along.

"ay mapi you creep was that your intentions all along, disgusting" I say quickly scolding her and then dismissed her with my hands, maybe it is a good thing we are leaving.

I walk off and I can feel her eyes burning into my neck but I simply flip her the bird as I grab Linda's hand and walk out of the bar.

linda doesn't talk to me until we reach the car. she turns to look, holds my hand before we get in the car. now know it is going to be bad.

"your dads trial is over, he got 25 to life" she says with empathetic eyes

and suddenly I feel faint and my hole world goes black.

hey sorry the chapters are kinda short but it is what it is. Dominiques backstory will be hinted like this in further chapters. dont forget to interact in any way because it really motivates me!