02.| 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄.

𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐚:

The car halted in front of a mansion's-which looked more like a palace-big black gate. The gates were opened as the car barely stopped for a second.

The car abruptly stopped, and Ahad Ahmed Rahal in all his glory came out.

Coming to the other side of the car, he opened the door and held out his hand for his bride.

Safira looked at his hand for a second before she grasped it and hopped out, struggling with her dress.

Standing out she stared at the mansion in front of her, clearly awestruck by the enormous size of the mansion.

The big mansion proudly stood tall, decorated with lights and flowers, with a water fountain right in front of it.

Her gaze moved to her husband's, when she felt a tug on her hand.

He motioned towards the front of them with his eyes, silently asking her to move forward.

She nodded and took a deep breath in, clutching her heavy dress in one hand, she moved forward while the other was still clasped in her husband's.

Upon her entrance, a chorus of voices erupted in joyful exclamations, "Welcome to the Rahal house bhabhi"

She flinched from the sudden voice, but quickly composed herself and glanced over the gigantic hall, seeing everyone looking at her with a smile on their faces.

The ones who squealed with joy were now standing right in front of her, with wide grins on their faces, Safira awkwardly smiled at them.

"I'm so excited to see you bhabhi let's go take a seat" saying so the four of them dragged her with them while Ahad shook his head in disbelief.

Wow, they left me behind now, who says they won't do it in the future.

Shortly thereafter, he too was whisked away and promptly seated on the couch amidst the clutter of people buzzing with energy and happiness to see his bride.

                          𝐀𝐡𝐚𝐝:

"Come on bhai, take the niqab off her face" Inara-my cousin-squealed as if it were her bride we were going to see.

I rolled my eyes and looked at-what was her name again? Sadiya? Safiya? Yeah, Safira-and forced myself to remove that niqab she had on her face.

At least, she considered wearing it.

I pulled the niqab off her face and looked at her-my breath stuck in my throat, just as I looked at her.
I swore I could feel my heart skip a beat.

Mashallah she is so, so pretty.

I'm not sure if I've seen someone as pretty as her.

Hazel eyes. Plump lips. Rosy cheeks.
And that freakin' mole above her upper lip!

She looked around, and gave a small smile to everyone and mumbled something that was inaudible to me, all I saw was her, and her alone.

I didn't realise I was staring at her, until someone nudged me from behind.

I came out of my trance, clearing my throat, I looked back to see the four devils standing there with wide grins on their faces.

There we go again.

"Isn't she soo pretty bhai?" she indeed is.
Inara questioned, I cleared my throat once again and looked away, while they laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my wife, who in return, glared at me.

What? What did I do?

I tilted my head sideward and raised a brow at her, but she just rolled her eyes and looked at Ammi, who was calling her.

Weird.

‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾.

Shutting the door behind me with a soft click, I looked over at Safira looking at herself in the mirror in front of her.

Seeing my reflection in the mirror, she turned towards me and walked up to me.

"Ahad Rahal, right?" she asked, folding her hands on her chest and looking me up and down.

I stuffed my hands into the pockets of my pants before I gave her a curt nod.

She hummed and turned around to go back to the mirror.

She started removing her jewellery one by one while I just stared at her.

So freaking gorgeous.

She turned around to look at me, as she removed her ear ring, "Also you're sleeping on the couch" No freaking way.

I sighed and looked at her, who seemed unperturbed by everything.

"Look, I've never slept on the couch my entire life, not am I going to now, And also I don't take ord-" I was interrupted by a cloth falling on my face.

"On the couch, Ahad"

She said and made her way towards the bathroom while I just dumbly stared at her through the see through material of her dupatta.

Did she just throw her dupatta at my face?

Yes. I guess.

Sighing, I looked at the dupatta in my hand.

Someone snickered behind me and I turned around to look at Aysar standing there, trying his best to hold his laugh back.

"Wow, bhai I don't know about you, but I love bhabhi already" he said and burst out laughing.

"Get out, Aysar"

"Yeah? Want to get insulted in private? Sure I'll go" saying so he walked off, closing the door shut behind him.

This little-

Keeping the dupatta on the bed, I went into the closet to change into some comfortable clothes.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

The second chapter, y'all.

Please vote and comment if you find the chapter appealing.

With love,
Alira <3, mwah~