'Why? After 10 months of leaving me in dark you've come back? That too when i've moved on? NO i'm not going to marry you.

She tsked and made a sad face..

"Then someone needs to be taken care of."

"You're concerned about her no? Don't worry i've made arrangements."

'What?'

"Yeah I mean, from helping her..supposedly to getting her drugged in the club party, to setting a date for her, to sending marriage proposal at her house."

"I planned everything, don't you worry she won't live alone after you get married to me." Meera had a proud smirk on her face as if she had done something very appreciable.

Aarush's POV

Now it all makes sense, she was the one after her. It would be lie if I say I didn't know who's behind all this but that drugging thing was unexpected..she stooped so low that she got her drink spiked and planned on sexually harassing her?

The fuck meera.

'Listen you piece of shit, after listening to what you just said i'm not marrying you, and don't you think of hurting her anyhow'

She laughed evilly.

"Everything's is done. The only thing which was left is you getting married..to me love of your life." She placed her hand over mine I couldn't react to any of it, because my company's reputation is based on my reputation.

And I won't let any scandal of mine to harm its image. It takes a lot of sleepless nights to take your company to top one amongst the region.

'What do you want?'

"Marry me and i'll spare her."

'So you are blackmailing me into this.'

She nodded while smiling.

'No i'm not marrying you I don't love you anymore.'

I stood up and left.

Paps tried to click a photograph but I was quick enough to wear my glayers and I settled myself in my car and drove off to her office.

I stepped inside and told her receptionist to call her and asked if she's free.

She then told me to go to her cabin, I took the elevator and entered her cabin there she was seated on her chair with her glasses on.

But my uneasiness still didn't go, she noticed me and a smile came on her face.

She pressed a button and the door automatically closed behind my back.
She stood up, removed her glasses and came to me.

"Hii Mr Hitler, how are you here?" She asked smiling and looking into my eyes.

But I didn't say anything I kept looking at her her eyes softened and her expressions fainted, as if she realised something was off.

"Come sit here." She took my hand and guided me to the nearest sofa and gestured me to sit.

I sat with her, not knowing what to say what to feel.
Should I tell her? No.
Do I want to leave her? No.