View is breathtaking, I inhaled some fresh air, but what about the inside?
I'm scared.

Today, I have everything I can get that woman killed in snap of seconds..but I can't.

Reason being??
I loved her once dammit.
It's not like we don't have good memories.

We do.

But that was my past Shrishti is my present and future as well.

I still remember the day when I entered in my private room, she stood there making out with someone else.

Something in me broke.

What had I done?

Where was I wrong?

Love?
This was the only mistake I ever did. I never thought i'd be in love again but Shrishti brought me back to life, gave me the reason to love again.

I want to love again.

To love her.

And no matter what it takes I'll do that.

She's my kiddy.

Mera bacha.

I won't let anything bad happen to her..ever!

Author's POV

'Schedule my meetings for tomorrow something urgent came up' I spoke to my PA.

"Ok sir."

Later in the mid noon he went to a cafe where he was waiting for someone, it's been ten minutes since he was here but the person didn't come.

And then a woman came and hugged him from back, as he was seated on a chair so all she could do was to wrap her hands around his neck and pecked him on his cheek.

He shook her hands off, and wiped his cheek with a tissue present over there.

'Don't cross your limits.' At which she rolled her eyes and took a seat opposite to them.

"Hii baby." She spoke, her eyes twinkling like the kid who gets his favourite candy.

'It's Aarush for you, and without wasting any time tell me why have you called me?' He asked in a stern voice.

"What's there to hurry? Take a chill pill baby, missed me??" She asked with hope.

'No.' His expressions were neutral.

"What's with this attitude of yours?, oh let me guess is it because of that side chick? Shrishti? That bit-"

'Dare you to complete that sentence and i'll forget you are the person I loved once.'

She smirked.

"Oooh oh lover boy again?"

'Shut it, and speak.'

"Well marry me."

'What the actual fuck Meera?' He stood up.

"Be seated darling there are paps everywhere don't make a scene."

His eyes scanned around the cafe and indeed he could see paps outside the window.

He maintained his posture and sat back.