Blitzo: I'll wear something nice. It's a big deal after all.

He hugs the four tightly.

Blitzo: See you lovebugs later!

He whistles on his way out as Moxxie growls in anger.

Millie: Relax, sweetie, don't let him get to you today. Let's just go home and... clean this blood off.

Moxxie blushes, flustered. She drags her finger down from his chest and makes a seductive purring sound as they walk off holding hands.

Loona: Let's go, Y/N.

/////

The mansion Y/N, his parents and Cenobites lived in was adorned with intricate Gothic architecture, featuring pointed arches, towering spires, and ornate stone carvings depicting scenes of otherworldly significance. A wrought iron gate guards the entrance, bearing the symbol of the Cenobites—a stark reminder of the power that resides within.

Inside, the mansion is a blend of opulence and austerity. Dark, polished woodwork lines the halls, contrasting with the dimly lit corridors that echo with the faint whispers of the past. Elaborate tapestries adorn the walls, depicting scenes of both beauty and horror, while antique furniture adds an air of old-world elegance to the surroundings.

In the heart of the mansion lies the main living area, a cavernous space dominated by a grand fireplace and towering bookshelves filled with ancient tomes and arcane artifacts. Heavy velvet drapes hang from the windows, casting deep shadows across the room, while flickering candlelight illuminates the intricate patterns of the Persian rugs that cover the floor.

In their elegantly stark bedroom, Jenna is finishing her makeup in front of a large, ornate mirror.

Jenna: Darling, I gotta say, it's real big of ya to give Loona a chance tonight. And Ozzie's, huh? I know you ain't exactly a fan of Fizzarolli or the owner.

Pinhead, meticulously aligning the last of his pins, meets her gaze in the reflection of the mirror.

Pinhead: Indeed, Jenna. My personal feelings towards the establishment and its characters are secondary to the needs of the family. It's a fitting venue for what I need to discuss with Y/N.

Jenna, curious, leans in a little closer, her earrings catching the light.

Jenna: And what's that, darling? You've been all mysterious about this announcement. What's got you wanting to do it there of all places?

Pinhead turns to face her, his expression unreadable yet solemn.

Pinhead: In time, my love.

He kissed her hand.

Jenna's smile holds a touch of warning as she speaks to Pinhead, her tone gentle yet firm.

Jenna: Now, darling, I want you on your best behavior tonight. No causing a scene with Frizzoroli or Asmodeus. We're there for us, not for them.