I found it (part 2)

Author pov
So as we see that... Charlie and babe are becoming really nice and good.... Friends... But they are still confused....about there feeling.... Charlie was so upset to get know that babe had a gf although it's a lie... But... Some feeling are hidden or confusing... We can't suppress them...one day they are explode... So let's see what goona happened now....

Charlie pov
When did he come here....and why he is here...and why is he hugging me......(Focusing)mmmm......but I was feeling so warm..That I didn't even know,when it did he came.....His chest is so broad... He smell nic- 1 sec why the hell I am smelling him.... But... It will be a lie if I say he is not handsome..... He looks so peaceful and clam while sleeping but still somehow he is looking so tired.... I can see some dark circles...too.. is he not comfortable here... Or... He was not able to sleep.... His grip is so strong I can't even move... Ufff this truck.....I don't even know the time...where is the wall clock..mmmm...it's..8...should I go and make breakfast....or should I sleep...but I am not sleepy anymore.....I should go and make breakfast..or again in these morning we have to order something....(Deep sigh)....but how I am gonna get up....uff these truck should eat less.....

Author pov
Charlie somehow managed to get up from the sofa and let babe to sleep....Charlie look at babe for second and with a deep breath he went to the bathroom for his morning routine...then went to the kitchen he is preparing chicken sandwich,mango milkshake and some fruits...when he was busy with cooking babe wake up the sunlight hit his face..which is coming from the big window....he slowly open his eyes and sit in the sofa.....and look around...to see Charlie....was making breakfast....he smile and went to the kitchen counter....

Babe - good morning...(Sleepy voice)

Charlie - (trun to him) good morning (smile)

Babe - what are you cooking

Charlie - not telling..first go and do your morning routine....

Babe - mmmm..tell naaaa then I will go...

Charlie - .....(Look at him)mmm

Babe - promise....

Charlie - (sigh) chicken sandwich,mango milkshake and some fruit...

Babe - (sparkling eyes)mmmm really...then I will go and come let me do my morning routine.....wait....(Run)

Charlie - (chuckle) he is a child or me....

Babe come after doing his morning routine...Charlie place the food in the kitchen counter....and he was waiting for babe to say how is the breakfast.....and was afraid toooo..what if he don't like the food ..but

Babe - (sparkling eyes) Charlie.......it's the... best breakfast...it's taste really nice.....thank you naaaa....

Charlie - heheh...I am happy you like the food...I was afraid that you will hate the food

Babe - nooo seriously I really like the food.....

Charlie can feel the joy ...in babe eyes...he is really enjoying the food.... Charlie really wanted to asked him why do he sleep..in the sofa...did he get a bad dream...or what..but then he thought..if he asked that maybe...it will spoil his happiness...his good mood...will thinking all these...he decide to ask that some other day.....

Babe - so at 10 be ready we will go and meet my gf..okie..

Charlie - (trying not to be sad)...okie but I have some work can I meet her some other day....plzzzzzzzz

Babe - what nooo you said you will meet her....m

Charlie - I will but not now

Babe - mmm evening?