[[]] Chapter 2 : Buddy System

" Radio Lover " ( BoyxBoy Tale )
Willy Garza ( PartyWill )

Scene :

Derek Turner was curious what his first day of class in a university was going to be like .
Enter freshman Harry Stilts , a very well casual dressed preppy with blue sparkling eyes , sandy blonde hair with a smile that makes women MELT .
The guy was 5'6 , and Dereck didn't even have time to guess the rest they were on their tour ..
" I have been assigned to be your buddy for the entire day , so lucky you we are paired together in classes and yes even lunch , believe me when I say we are skipping lunch today and ditching to the food court off campus agreed ? "
Derek didn't know why , but he quickly found himself not only attracted to Harry , but felt like he would not be able to say no like ever .
Plus he was getting a rise inside his wrangler blue jeans he always had to quickly position his pants .
Later in the afternoon , Harry slides right next to Dereck 
" I am really digging that cologne man , its definitely your scent , oh by the way I had to position my pants too so people wouldn't think I was horny 24/7 ! " 
Derek was amused to say the least .
" I am gay too by the way ! " announces Harry .
That settles it , Dereck just found his soul mate ?!

~~ Cast ~~

Derek Turner 
Played by Alex Pettyfer

Harry Stilts 
Played by 
Spencer Neville

~~ Dedicated to all My Gay , Lesbian Friends