Huggy, Hoppy, hopscotch, and doday falls in love

It opened to show the ceo putting clamps on Kissy missys hoppy and dogday's eyes.

He put a tv in front of them. Kissy said "What are you showing us? Let us go!"

CEO SAID "shh, you'll miss the best part." The tv showed a love scenes.

The three got hearts in their eyes like the powerpuff girls signal. Then it showed them with Dreamworks. CEO said "Yes that's it let it in."

It showed the crew looking at a letter, as Huggy, Hoppy and dogday looked through the vents.

Huggy said "Go ahead and open it Dreamworks."

Angel dust said "Yeah, it isn't every day a princess like you receives a letter." Dreamworks picked it up then read it "It says from your secret admirer."

Poppy said "Yeah to get you to open it. Ten to one there's deadly poison in there." Bella nods.

Dogday said "Come on, open it up."

Dreamworks asked "Are we even affected by poison, I mean you, player and Kissy are toys, I'm an Alicorn, Bella's a demon, and Angel and Alastor are basically demons right?"

Poppy replied "Player spent the day as a spider mutant cause one bit him, remember?"

It showed the flashback.

Dreamworks said "Yeah, but it says secret admirer." She opened the letter then the potion came out making her cough.

Hoppy said "Yes, yes."

Poppy said "Well it was nice knowing you." Dreamworks said "No I'm fine. Must have just been some dust. Here let's see what it says. Ahem." She read the letter "my beloved I've pined for you since the day we met. Meet me at the train station alone at eight o clock and I'll confess my true feelings to you, love your secret admirer. They signed it with a kiss."

Snap said "Great, so you show up at the train station and prototype eats you alive. Sounds like a great evening."

Dreamworks saw the clock, then exclaimed "it's already 7:30. I have to get ready now." Before she left poppy said "Wait, at least take the grab pack." Dreamworks then left the room.

Alastor said "We'll follow her."

Dreamworks ran to the tran station then called out "Hello? Secret admirer?" Dreamworks' ears went down "Maybe they were right." She took out the letter then sniffed "I'm gonna be alone forever." She dropped the letter into a puddle.

Dreamworks then heard music "What's that?" She walked over to the source, to see dogday, Hoppy and Huggy dancing. "Huggy wuggy? Hoppy? Dogday?" As the three saw her Dreamworks' eyes became hearts.

Kissy, Angel dust, Alastor ran to follow Dreamworks. Angel called out "Dreamworks! Dreamworks!" They soon saw Dreamworks dancing with dogday, Huggy and Hoppy. Kissy asked "What?" Angel said "Hey, Dogday?"

Dogday pulled a switch and a door came down. Alastor asked "Hey, what's the meaning of this? You can't be with Dreamworks, you're supposed to be with us!"

Dreamworks was in a dip. Dogday said "We've been looking for you for so long dreamworks, we're so glad we found each other." They then kissed her.

Angel dust said "Dreamworks! Snap out of it, there's something fishy's going on here."

Then it showed Huggy, having dinner with Dreamworks, kissy, tried to get to them but slipped on a banana peel then knocked herself out.