prologue

"wear something comfortable"

that is all Abdallah had said.

are. you. kidding me? That isn't easy to decipher. how the flying heck am I supposed to know what he means? tennis shoes? jeans? pajamas and loafers? what the f*ck?!

I sigh as i put on a pair of jeans and a long-sleeved henley.

"whatever. it'll do."

i say with a huff as i put my phone and headphones into my pocket and dlip on my shoes.

"Angel!!!!"

i roll my eyes as i walk down the stairs to the voice of my mom. Abdallah is already waiting by the door.

"hey there~"

he says with a smirk. his wide frame pressing against his short-sleeved shirt, showing the shape of his arms and shadows making him look like a fuckin tank.

I roll my eyes playfully.

"Hey B."

I say with a chuckle.

We wave goodbye to my mom, and we pull out from the driveway.

"So.... where are you taking me exactly?"

I ask with a suspicious look.

All he does is chuckle.

"You'll see."

He says with a smile.

"Oh come on. You know I don't like suprises."

He shrugs.

"I know, but I have a feeling you'll like this one."

He says with a smile.

I quirk an eyebrow.

"Fine~"

I say playfully, still kind of nervous and confused.

I bounce my leg, a little nervous when we pull into an empty lot, a single car pulling up across from us. It's a black Mercedes-Benz with red details.

Abdallah gets out of the car, circling the front before I can even touch the handle.

He opens the door and offers his hand. Taking it, I stand by him.

He looks at the couple coming out of the Benz.

"Heeeey. Long time no see."

He says with a chuckle, giving the other boy a strong predator handshake.

"Yeah. It has been a while."

He looks at me, wraps his arm around the other girl's waist, and smiles.

"Who's this?"

He asks.

Abdallah steps behind me, puts his hands on my shoulders, letting his hands slide down my arms, rubbing his thumb across the backs gently.

"This is Angel. Angel, this is Remmy and Ezra, they're friends of mine from when I was in Dubai."

I nod and offer my hand to shake. Ezra gives me a handshake, and Remmy gives me a sisterly hug. She looks down at my jeans.

"Those are adorable. Where'd you get them?"

She asks sweetly.

I shrug.

"Christmas. I can ask."

She smiles and points to me.

"I like her, shes no gate keeper."