Crazy In Love ❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

But still, I'm a smart man, I've never called her that in my life, but I know that's just apart of the way she is. And I love it.

"CHEATER!" She shouts, sobbing uncontrollably, I hate seeing her like this.

"SHOOT ME!" I don't mean to yell at her, but this is the only way I can get through to her. By opening the door just a little to show my scary side.

"Do it, baby," I extend my arms, showing no fear, because I know Y/n, she's the woman I love and she would never in a million years harm me. In any way, shape or form.

Yes, is she crazy? Maybe. Am I a little insane as well? Yes. Are we crazy in love with one another? Yet another yes.

"I'm right here, go ahead." I taunt her, because I know she doesn't even know how to pull the trigger.

The guys watch, baffled at how all of this unfolds, Y/n and I stare at each other, our chests rising and falling, those wild eyes of hers bouncing between the pair of mine, she knows I could never do that.

I've shown her what love is supposed to be like after what she told me about her asshole of an ex boyfriend–who I'm still trying to track down and find...for personal reasons.

A magnetic force draws the both of us in together, she drops my gun and I hold her close to me, smashing our lips together. I am glad the logic in her head won, and that the angel on her shoulder seemed to convince her that I certainly couldn't do that to her.

Alfonso is quick to pick up my gun, and the three guys escort themselves out to the garage and wait for us to finish a fabulous little quickie before dinner–I only know that because of the way Y/n was pulling out my shirt from being tucked in my pants and reaching for my belt...

A whirlwind this girl, what a fucking whirlwind, I'm dizzy...and so crazy in love with her and all these hundreds of feelings she makes me feel on the daily.

~ Y/n ~

"And this is Yaned and Sydney," Ari presents me to two older ladies, supposedly Yaned helped him pick out the necklace I was wearing on my neck.

And Sydney was hired to make a painting of us for Ari's office...

So, I overreacted just a little bit. But I'm thankful Ari calmed me down after the whole gun fiasco in the living room back at his penthouse. I can still taste him on my tongue, I felt this whole need to show him I'm the only one who can make him feel certain things.

No matter who he meets.

The red hot memory of him clutching onto the arm rests make me pulse between my legs, the way he tilted his head back, thrusting his hips upward and further into my mouth for more—shit, I've never felt love like this before. With Ari, it's fiery, addicting and filled with so much passion.

"Hello..hi, so nice to meet you guys." I shake hands with both of them.

That makes Ari laugh, he has a protective hand above my ass, I had to change my dress because–well–let's just say the other one got a bit messy, "I bet it is," my boyfriend adds.

"The necklace is so beautiful on you, dear!" Yaned smiles, acknowledging the sparkly diamond necklace on my neck, which I don't plan on taking off ever.

"Oh thanks," I giggle happily, smiling as I swayed a little back and forth, light on my feet, I always loved to receive compliments.

"If you two can just follow me, I have your painting right here." Sydney announces, making us follow her to the outside part of this restaurant again. Where Ari and I just got done eating dinner. And remaining still for about 20 minutes so Sydney could sketch out an outline of the painting.