002

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ⨳ 𝘃𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘀, 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀 ༉‧₊˚

𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀 ༉‧₊˚.

ੈ✩‧₊˚ ⨳ 𝘃𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘀, 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀 ༉‧₊˚

THE practice room was full of people setting up. it was almost time to start the first "Candy Vlog" filming and the girls were amazing at hiding their annoyance. The girls were helping out the staff set up, offering drinks, and making small talk. Manager Shin couldn't help but beam at the girls', false, generosity. She knew that rumors of their kind behavior would spread through the staff into the industry. Now if only the girls could be like that all the time.

With everyone's help it didn't take long to set up the practice room. Before they started filming the producer gave them a rundown of what they were planning.

"We're just going to film you girls practicing. Just do everything as you normally would." Producer Kim you do not want them to do that. "Don't get nervous in front of the cameras, trust me it's obvious. We'll ask you a couple of questions as we go on. The main point of this is to be relaxed, and show off your talent. You got this girls!"

Producer Kim gathered the girls to do a quick cheer before dashing off behind the camera. "Alright! Girls can you stand a bit closer to each other for the thumbnail?"

They moved half an inch.

"A little closer."

Once again.

"Closer please! Come on you girls live together a little shoulder touching is nothing!"

Producer Kim, you are on thin ice. Behind all of their angelic smiles, there was a seething glare towards the producer who couldn't seem to take a hint. The girls were now practically on top of each other and their arms were intertwined. From left to right it was: Gracie, Jade, Chizuru, Odette, Star, and Haewon.

"If I get infected from touching you, I swear to god Gracie..." Jade mumbled under her breath.

Gracie just held Jade tighter. "You know damn well that's not how it works."