[8] Family emergency

"Congratulations, Mother" Me and Rudy said together "Thank you, Rudy and Y/n Now you both can be big brothers" with Paul touching Zenith's belly and then hugged her It was now winter and man was it snowing a lot.

"Way to go, Zenith!"

"Dear!" Her smile was very pretty I'm sure Zenith was pretty worried about not being able to have another child from having twins but so of course she would be happy to know she was pregnant.

We all knew she would have got pregnant her moans from the night would have scared a normal child if he didn't know what sex was we all took turns putting our ears on Zenith's belly hoping to hear something after a bit I helped Lilia set up the table but I then notice she was worried she looks a bit scared.

It wasn't until we all started eating that she said.

"My humble apologies I am pregnant" We all froze and our eyes widened I looked over to Rudy to see if he knew anything but it looked like I was looking in a mirror and we both looked over to Paul shocked Zenith did the same.

Paul was sweaty until he broke "S-Sorry! I-It's probably mine" He said bowing his head I had to give it to him most guys wouldn't be honest they would have just lied Zenith got up and looked over him with a still face.

SMACK

This sucks not only was Zenith pregnant but also Lilia too all me and Rudy could do was watch from afar wondering what to do and how to fix this mess if we could at all.

"So...What will you do?" Zenith asked not looking at Lilia

"After assisting you with childbirth, My lady, I plan to take my leave"

"And the child?"

"I hope to raise it in my hometown"

"That's a month's ride south, isn't it?"

"It is"

"You'll be worn out from childbirth the long journey will be too much for you"

Lilia looked down worried "Possibly, but I have nowhere else to turn" While me and Rudy were watching from afar Paul then got up "Umm, Zenith, isn't that--"

SLAM

"You be quiet!" Okay, let's think about this for a whole month and giving birth while traveling... no matter how you look at it, It's all bad news I really never been outside the village but from the fact Kids were bullying Sylphie really shows people aren't gonna be nice.

A lot of stuff ran through my mind what if she got robbed or what if someone took advantage of her what if something happened to her and the baby dies the weather here isn't that good so what if the baby gets a cold I didn't like thinking about this I hate this.

From looking at Zenith she didn't like this either she was very conflicted don't get me wrong I like Lilia I mean she was the first person I fell in love with because of my maid fetish but still I didn't want her to die she was apart of the family I loved helping her with dinner or helping her making a bath, she even helped me to get rid of poison from monster in case I needed to eat.

She did so much for the family so it was time I repaid the favor I looked over to Rudy and he nodded and we walked over to Zenith "Mother, I'm going to have two little brothers or sisters at once so, why is everyone so gloomy?" I needed Rudy to set it up so I'll let him start.

"Because your father and Lilia did something bad"

"I see" Rudy looked at me and I nodded.

"But can Lilia say no to Father?" Zenith stopped looking at the floor and looked over to me "What do you mean?" Good now to drag it out "Father has a hold over Lilia" I said pointing over to where Paul was "What?!"

"Huh?!" Now Paul was confused "The other night, I asked Rudy to come with me to the bathroom because I was scared Me and Rudy Passed Lilia's room on our way to the bathroom Father was saying, "Spread your legs if you don't want it to get out" Paul got up quickly

"Y/n! What the hell are you--"

SLAM

"You be quiet!"

"B-But..."

Zenith looked over to Lilia "Lilia, is that true?"

"No, absolutely not" Bruh.

"Oh, I see you can't openly admit it, of course"

Paul seeing this get worse for his name "No, I really didn't say anything like..." Sorry Paul but I did call dips on Lilia when I first saw her so let's just call this payback for stealing my maid now it was Rudy's turn.

"Mother, I don't think Lilia did anything wrong it's all Father's fault"

"I suppose"

"It's not right for Lilia to suffer for something Father did wrong"

"I suppose"

"Me and Y/n have fun playing with Sylphie every day Wouldn't it be nice for the new baby to have a friend too?" Great job Rudy we need to keep pushing her more she looks like shes gonna break.

"I suppose"

"Besides, Mother, they'd both be my brothers or sisters" I looked over to Rudy.

"Mother I don't want to say goodbye to Lilia yet" And just like that she broke.

"All right, fine I can't beat you both" She said hugging us both man she didn't make it easy.

"Lilia, stay here with us You're family now! I won't let you go off on your own" Alright sweet we did our part now do yours Paul, Zenith walked over to paul and side-eye him.

"Dear, we're going to have a nice, long talk about this later" You go mom.

Lilia started crying I couldn't help but hug her and she hugged back.

After the snow died down a bit it was back training with the sword and I don't know if it's just me but Paul seemed kinda more angry with he was swinging his sword at us.

"Father! Please stop taking it out on us!" Rudy yelled I had to cut training early to help around the help it wasn't just one person job all 3 of us helped around the house it was like watching 3 clowns run around "We need fresh towels" and one of us would yell "Got it" while the other started to wash towels from the blood but soon after it would be worth it.

We had two sisters Norn and Aisha as soon as they were born me and Rudy shook hands THE FIGHT FOR BEST BROTHER STARTED NOW.

"Norn, Aisha, daddy's here! Now daddy's gone!" While Paul was playing with the new babies Rudy and I were teaching Sylphie about math which kinda helped me too soon after we heard a familiar sound "Wahhhh, Wahhhh" This is what we heard every night for the past couple of months crying.

I gotten use to it now but then I couldn't even sleep.

"It's hard raising children"

"This is it! This is how parenting is supposed to be! You had it too easy with young master Y/n and Rudeus"

"There, there Dear, would you go draw some water? Oh, and would you go buy some more candles while you're at it?"

"S-Sure"

I let out a sigh and Rudy did the same with me "Sylphie, I've decided I want to be a cool big brother who's looked up too" I would normally argue with Rudy about that but you gotta understand I could only do that with so many times until it got boreding.

"Huh?" Sylphie said confused.

This whole big brother stuff is hard work...But at least I have two cute sisters I could teach magic too.

Hi everyone I made you wait a while didn't I for people who follow me you would know I been working on Komi book which has been fun too work on btw.

Anyways see ya on the next chapter in about 20 years.