Riddle Rosehearts 🍒

[Bold]-Thoughts and actions
[Itallic]-Speaking
[Underlined]-Timeline/Timeskip

Riddle scoffed, his face turning red as his hair.
Alexis. Quit it. Please.
Riddle muttered, averting his gaze. You were currently flirting with him. And you did it quite often as well. He should be used to it, but Riddle wasn't used to it. You just came up with even better flirty lines or actions to make him redder than last time. Riddle flushed harder when you didn't listen to him, and kept flirting. He closed his eyes as his brows furrowed, trying to focus on anyone but you.

I'm a female elf and I have midnight blue eyes and am taller than him
No~ your to cute~

Agh! Stop! I said STOP
Riddle now said, blushing even harder than you had ever seen him blush before. His eyes were practically glaring daggers at you, despite you being taller than him. He had a clear amount of anger and frustration in his eyes, but all of it melted when he saw your smirk and the way your blue eyes glowed when staring at him. And this only ended up in his face turning redder than a tomato, as his breath was now fast again.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips
Heheh

Oh no. This was bad. This was horrible even. Riddle wanted to say no so bad. But he couldn't. He tried looking away, he really did. But when he felt your lips on his, Riddle flinched, his entire body now shaking. It was becoming hard for him to stand straight, as his breath became even more rapid, and his skin even more tinted with red.

Your so cute like a beautiful rose

Riddle was now at a complete loss for words. He was unable to form a single word or response to what you had just said. Instead, he was just standing there, breathing harshly, as his blush continued to increase in intensity.

What's wrong~? Cutie~?

I- I...
Riddle was stuttering now, something he never does. He was usually calm, composed and confident. Instead, Riddle was stuttering and now blushing. His cheeks weren't just red, they were hot to the touch.
I-I... A-Agh... He was now shaking, as he struggled to form an actual sentence. It was very clear that he couldn't.

Cute rose~?

Ah, Seven Hells no. Riddle couldn't handle these pet names anymore. "Rose". "Cute rose''. You were relentless, damn. He couldn't even form the word "stop" any longer. Every time he tried to, it simply came out as a small gurgle, due to how nervous he was. His eyes were now closed, and he was just shaking. Shaking everywhere at this point.

I kissed him again

Ah!...
Riddle's eyes widened, yet again. When you kissed him again, he was at a complete loss of words. This was the first time you had kissed him twice, so his body was even more shocked than the first time. And when he felt that heat, that rush, that overwhelming feeling of love and emotion that you were transferring onto him through that kiss, he couldn't help but whimper and shake more.

Cutie pie~

Agh..!
Riddle whined, his entire body now shaking intensely. His heart beat was pounding in his chest, feeling each and every heartbeat. He tried pushing you away, but couldn't. He was too weak. Riddle was weak to you. Weak every time you called him some sort of pet name... You were really doing this to him!

Rose darling

S-stop...!
Riddle finally muttered, as you only smirked and kept messing with him by using pet names. Even the way you said "Darling" made his body tremble. He wanted you to stop, but he just couldn't say no. This was bad for the Housewarden, but... his hands moved up to your waist, pulling you closer.

Oh~? Do you want me to say more~

N-No...! Riddle stuttered, his body moving closer to yours without him noticing until he suddenly felt himself pressing against you. Why was his body doing this? Why was he trying to lean on you? He was trying SO HARD to say no, but he couldn't do it. He was too weak against you.

Your so cute darling rose

T-That's not the point! Riddle managed to stutter out, his voice sounding frustrated as his hands gripped your waist tightly.You being this close to him was really bad. Riddle was really just losing it now. He was too close to you, he was feeling too much love and emotion from that one single kiss and your words.. He was trembling.

———————————————————————————

𝓢𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓪 𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽

Words:782