'where to agent Skye, you're in charge' season 1 episode 19.

Cut to Skye entering the room, it looks like some kind of storage room with shelves running through it.

Skye: Eric?

Skye looks around at all the supplies but doesn't see Koenig. She turns and walks deeper into the room.

Skye: This is when i found out he was hydra. -sighs and looks down-

Skye: Eric?

She looks down at the tablet and sees that her little dot is literally right on top of Koenig's. Suddenly a few drops of blood hit the tablet. Skye looks up and gasps. The camera pans up to show us Koenig dead and stored up in the ceiling rafters. Skye covers her mouth keeping in the scream she wants to let loose. She gasps and looks at the tablet again, she sees Ward coming toward her. Realisation dawns on her, her eyes go big when it hits her.

Peter: OMG HES DEAD WHAT. Did ward kill him!

Simmons: Yeah

Natasha: You look petrified.

Skye: I was. I thought he would kill me ngl.

Skye: Ward.

Cut to Skye, she is breathing shakily as she shuts a door behind herself.

Tony: OH shit.

Bruce: Your having a panic attack in that video.

Skye: Yeah let's not talk about that.

Simmons: Why didn't you tell us?

Skye: didn't think it was necessary.

May: Of course its necessary.

Skye: You have your own problems. I didn't need to add more.

May: I've told you before. You need to talk to someone before it gets like that. -whispers to skye so nobody can hear-

Skye: Yeah i know. -whispers and looks back at the screen-

Skye: No, no.

She runs her hand through her hair and walks deeper into the room, it looks like a bathroom. She is still very shaken and close to tears.

Skye: No. Oh, no.

Simmons; Your reaction was the worst out of all of ours. Even fitz's reaction wasn't that bad.

Skye: Well yeah. I don't know.

She puts her hands to her mouth to cover the sounds and the shock. She jumps when she hears Ward's voice.

Peter: Were you scared he was gonna kill you? Cuz I would

Skye: Yeah. But I was more shocked and upset then scared if you ask me. And mad

Ward: Skye? Skye!

Yelena:God he's desprate to find you.

Natasha: Probably doesn't want her to find the body.

Skye: Yeah that and he didn't want me to run away because he needed the Drive decrypted.

She looks around the bathroom then takes in a shaky breath lowering her hands from her face.

Simmons: I'm officially signing you up for counselling.

Skye: No way in hell Simmons.

Simmons: Yes.

Skye: No. -gives a look- there would be no way I would do counselling ever again in my life.

Clint: You went counselling?