school

Next morning at school i went to my locker. The bruises and cuts were slightly healed but they still showed especially my lip. People stared. And whispered. Nothing new. The whispers got louder and rang into my head. I opened my locker and aiden jumped out of nowhere. "Boo! Hey nicky." He said leaning against the locker beside mine. I jumped and punched him on the arm. "Fuck off Aiden.." i said putting my bag in my locker. It just hit my head that my bestfriend was jerking me off and i LIKED it. What was i supposed to say to him.

He looked at me confused but still playful. "Hey-hey whats wrong pretty boy?" He said as he stopped leaning on the locker. "Nothing is wrong." I said plainly not looking at him. People kept looking at us since we both looked like we got beaten. Which we kinda did. The staring and whispering was gonna make me go insane. I got my books and began walking to class. "Nick. Come on.. talk to me.. whats wrong?" He said as he followed me a little worried. I got to class calmly as everyones eyes stared at me and aiden. I sat in my seat and aiden sat next to me in the back. As the teacher talked i could feel aidens eyes looking at me but i ignored it and put my head down on the desk.

Did he like me? Truly? Did i wanna ruin out friendship i mean i like him but.. wouldnt that change everything? His cute smile. His pretty puppy eyes. His vanilla scent. His style. His touch. I dont want it to go. I just wanted him. A little while later he threw a note a me. I read it and it said 'bathroom. Please.'. Weirdo. I raised my hands to use the bathroom and i got up and left. Nobody at the moment was using the bathroom which was good i guess. Aiden walked in and smiled seeing me drawing penises on the bathroom stalls with a black sharpie. He wrapped his hands around my waist and i jumped a little. "Jeez quit scaring me assfuck.'' I barked at him. I put the marker away and he kissed the side of my neck.

"God you're so horny just get laid already.." i said rolling my eyes as i pulled his hands off. "Tell me. Why are you so angry hm?" He said as i turned around to face him. I looked at him seriously and spoke. "Because how the fuck am i supposed to talk to the guy who had his hand on my dick?" I said quietly close to him just in case anyone was nearby. "How the fuck am i supposed to act huh? Tell me." I said angrily. Suddenly he hugged me his hands wrapped around me tightly. "Im sorry. I cant help myself." He spoke against my shoulder. "Aiden-.. do you-.. are we-" i tried to speak but i couldnt ask. It was too embarassing to even speak about. Fuck him for being so complicated.

I just hugged him tightly laying my head on his chest. I wish i was that tall. "Wanna go to an abandon park then the forest hmm?" He said smiling knowing id say yes. I nodded smiling. "But you gotta come to my house first." I groaned and nuzzled myself into his chest. "Yeah yeah come on stupid." He said softly ruffling my hair. We walked back to class calmly and sat down. I wasnt paying attention or anything i was just doodling on my hand. We both had jobs and it was sorta easy to handle. We both spoke diffirent languages. Not that we had a choice. As class ended i got up for lunch and free period. Me and aiden walked down to the cafeteria that Led out back.

Some of the jocks gave Aiden high fives, fist bumps, dabbing him up. I just stayed quiet and let it happen. Its not like i didnt play sports or liked it if anything i loved it. But being with the jocks was a death sentence. They were ruthless. I didnt seem to fit anywhere but i was fine with it because aiden chose me to hangout with and that was better than anything. We made it outside and we walked in a corner where nobody could see us. I grabbed a pack of cigerattes from my pocket and a lighter. Aiden looked at me a little shocked but he seemed to like the look of me smoking. I lit the cigeratte and put it to my lips taking a puff.