Sonic's bounty

As news of Sonic being wanted spread like wildfire throughout the East Blue, posters bearing his likeness began appearing in towns and villages, plastered on walls and bulletin boards. Each poster bore the ominous declaration: "WANTED: Sonic the Hedgehog. Dead or Alive. Reward: 50,000,000 Berries."The sight of Sonic's wanted posters sparked a mixture of reactions among the residents of the East Blue. Some viewed him as a dangerous criminal to be feared and avoided at all costs, while others whispered tales of his heroic deeds and wondered if the bounty was truly justified.In taverns and on the streets, rumors swirled about the blue blur who had earned such a hefty bounty. Some claimed he was a fearsome pirate who had eluded capture for years, while others insisted he was a noble vigilante fighting against injustice.Meanwhile, Sonic himself remained unaware of the bounty on his head as he continued his travels through the East Blue. Oblivious to the danger closing in around him, he raced across the islands, always ready to lend a hand to those in need.But as Sonic's notoriety grew and more bounty hunters set their sights on claiming the reward, it was only a matter of time before he would find himself confronted by those eager to collect the hefty sum offered for his capture. And when that day came, the true test of his speed, skill, and bravery would begin.

As Sonic sped through the lush forests and winding paths of Kokoyashi Village in the East Blue, he couldn't shake the feeling of unease that had been building within him. Something didn't feel right, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.As he zoomed past a weathered wooden signpost, his eyes caught sight of something that made his heart skip a beat. A wanted poster, adorned with his own likeness, fluttered in the breeze. The words "WANTED: Sonic the Hedgehog. Dead or Alive. Reward: 50,000,000 Berries" stared back at him in bold letters.Sonic skidded to a halt, his mind racing as he processed the implications of the poster. Before he could fully grasp the situation, a familiar figure emerged from the shadows nearby."Shadow? What are you doing here?" Sonic exclaimed, surprised to see his black and red counterpart standing before him.Shadow's expression was grim as he approached Sonic, his piercing red eyes narrowed in concern. "Sonic, we need to talk. G.U.N and the Marines have joined forces to capture you. They're not messing around this time."Sonic's eyes widened in disbelief. "G.U.N and the Marines? That's serious. But why are they after me?"Shadow sighed, his tone heavy with urgency. "They see you as a threat, Sonic. Your actions have caught their attention, and now they're determined to bring you in by any means necessary."Sonic clenched his fists, his determination burning bright. "Well, they won't catch me that easily. I'll just keep running like always."Shadow shook his head. "It's not that simple, Sonic. They're mobilizing their forces across the East Blue. You're going to need allies if you want to stay ahead of them."Sonic frowned, considering Shadow's words. "Allies, huh? But who would be willing to team up with a wanted hedgehog like me?"A sly grin tugged at Shadow's lips. "How about joining a pirate crew? With their help, you'll have the strength and resources to outmaneuver your pursuers and continue your adventures."Sonic's eyes lit up with excitement at the prospect. "A pirate crew, huh? Sounds like it could be fun. Alright, Shadow. Lead the way. Let's find ourselves a crew."With a nod of determination, Sonic followed Shadow into the unknown, ready to embrace whatever challenges lay ahead as he embarked on this new chapter of his journey.

As Sonic and Shadow continued their conversation about joining a pirate crew, a familiar sight caught their attention. On the horizon, the iconic figure of the Going Merry sailed gracefully through the azure waters, its straw hat fluttering in the breeze.Sonic's eyes widened with recognition. "Hey, isn't that...?"Before he could finish his sentence, the Merry drew closer, revealing the crew of the Straw Hat Pirates standing proudly on deck. Luffy, with his trademark grin, waved enthusiastically at Sonic and Shadow."Hey! Sonic! Shadow! What are you guys doing here?" Luffy called out, his voice carrying over the gentle waves.Sonic exchanged a glance with Shadow before turning back to Luffy with a grin. "Funny you should ask, Luffy! We were just talking about joining a pirate crew!"Luffy's eyes lit up with excitement. "Really?! That's awesome! You should join us! We're the Straw Hat Pirates, and we're always looking for new members!"Shadow nodded in agreement. "It seems like fate has brought us together, Sonic. Joining a crew might be our best chance to stay ahead of G.U.N and the Marines."Sonic flashed a thumbs-up at Luffy. "Alright, count us in! We're ready to set sail and see where the wind takes us!"With cheers of excitement, Sonic and Shadow boarded the Going Merry, joining the Straw Hat Pirates on their journey to the town of the beginning and the end. As the ship set sail once more, a sense of adventure filled the air, and Sonic knew that this new alliance would lead to countless thrilling adventures on the high seas.As the Going Merry approached the town of the beginning and the end, Sonic, Shadow, and the Straw Hat Pirates noticed something unusual. The town was surrounded by a ring of marine ships, their sails billowing in the wind as they maintained a tight blockade.Luffy scratched his head, a puzzled expression on his face. "What's with all the marines? Did something happen in town?"Nami, the crew's navigator, scanned the horizon with a furrowed brow. "It looks like they've set up a blockade. We won't be able to dock without attracting attention."Usopp chimed in, his voice tinged with concern. "But we're running low on supplies! We need to restock on food and water soon."Sonic tapped his foot impatiently, his mind already whirling with ideas. "Alright, here's the plan. Shadow and I will sneak into town and gather supplies while the rest of you keep the marines distracted."Shadow nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan. We'll rendezvous back at the ship once we've restocked."With a determined nod, Sonic and Shadow leaped off the Merry and dashed towards the town, their movements swift and silent. Meanwhile, Luffy and the rest of the crew prepared to confront the marines and create a diversion.As Sonic and Shadow slipped through the shadows of the town, they encountered little resistance. The streets were eerily quiet, with most of the townsfolk staying indoors to avoid the marine presence. They quickly located a market and began gathering supplies, loading up on food, water, and other essentials.But just as they were about to make their escape, they heard the sound of approaching footsteps. A group of marine soldiers rounded the corner, their rifles at the ready.Sonic grinned confidently. "Looks like we've got company. Time to show these marines what we're made of, Shadow!"With a nod of agreement, Sonic and Shadow sprang into action, taking on the marines with their unparalleled speed and skill. In a flurry of punches, kicks, and chaos, they quickly dispatched their opponents and made their escape, supplies in tow.As they raced back to the Merry, they could hear the sounds of battle echoing through the town. The diversion had worked, allowing them to restock on supplies and prepare for the next leg of their journey. With their newfound allies by their side, Sonic, Shadow, and the Straw Hat Pirates were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead as they continued their adventure on the high seas.