A peaceful beginning

In the beginning, when the earth was created, there were 4 islands with four species: spike, block, saw, and ground spike, and they were living without knowing each other's existence until the spikes invented boats in the year 1500 when they found the blocks, and 200 years later they found saws and ground spikes in the same month. They were all living peacefully, helping each other out because invasion was without knowing each other's existence until the Spikes invented boats in the year 1500 when they found the blocks, and 200 years later they found saws and ground spikes in the same month. They were all living peacefully, helping each other out because invasion was not yet thought of, and they just wanted peace and invented a lot of things together that could help each other really quickly and efficiently till Spikes invented boats in the year of 1500 when they found the Blocks and 200 years later they found Saws and Groundspikes in the same month and they were all living peacefully helping eachother out because invading was thought of yet and they just wanted peace and invented a lot of things together that could help eachother really quickly and efficently till the 2010 tradegy.