4. Birthday Party

Kristiana

I'm getting ready for my birthday party. I'm wearing a red silk gown. My hairs are styled with flowers. I'm wearing a little jewellery. I did a light makeup. I don't like heavy makeup look. To be honest, I am an introvert. I don't like those parties and social events. But my papa likes to celebrate that day of my life. I don't like it when my papa gets sad. So I let them celebrate that day. I'm kind of nervous.
Last night when I went to that garden, Prince came to meet me like he always do ever since we got to meet eachother. I wanted to invite him on my birthday party. But before I can invite him, he said that, the Princess of Roshar invited him on her pet Lucas's birthday. So I didn't get the chance to invite him even though I wanted him to be on my birthday party so bad. Seems like Princess Yona's dog and me was born at the same day.

I'm not that excited for my birthday party. I'm just going to stand there, put a fake smile on my face and thank the guests. And after that I will go to Linaya. And talk with her. That's my plan for the party. Huh. It will be okay Kristiana.

As I said, I'm standing here and thanking all those guests who are giving me those expensive gifts. Trust me, I want to go out of here. It will be okay Kristiana, it will be okay. Stay calm. Everything is fine.

What is Prince doing now? Is he dancing with the Princess? Is he enjoying in there? Oh god. Why am I thinking of him right now? I should focus in here. Oh the thanking part is done. Wow. Now I can go to Linaya. Yes.

"Hey Linaya." I went to her.

"Hey. So your thanking part is done?" She asked and I nodded.

"Finally!" I sat down on the chair.

"I'm so tired of those bullshit! You know, that Ryan was again flirting with me. Infront of my parents? Is he crazy or something?" I scoffed.

"It's okay. I'm here. He is crazy. He literally flirts with every girl in our college." She laughed.

"Oh I'm so tire-"

"I'm sorry everyone! I'm late."

Wait is he, is he Prince? The Prince Anthonyo? How can he be here? Isn't he at the Princess's pet's birthday party? Am I dreaming? I stood up from the chair.
Everyone straighted their positions as Prince walked to me and handed me a big bouquet of roses. There was maybe 100 roses or more. And he also gave me a big box of chocolates. He remembered every little details about me. I told him that I like roses. He brought so many roses for me. I told him that I like chocolates. He brought a big box of chocolates with me. Oh what would I do with this man? I'm falling for him harder and harder everyday. He smiled brightly at me.

"Happy Birthday, Kristiana." He wished me in a deep voice. His deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Thank you." I bit my lips. I blushed in a deep shade of red. He chuckled.

"Don't do that. It attracts me." He said looking at my biting lips. My lips parted. And his breath got sharp. Like he was controlling himself. He came more closer to me.

"Uncle, I heard that you celebrate your daughter's birthday grandly. Didn't you arrange music for the ball dance?" He asked looking at me.

"Of course my prince. How can I not? Start the music." My papa ordered.

Linaya come closer to my ear and said

"Good luck bestie" I turned to her and saw her smirking. What is happening?

Prince pulled me closer to him as he grabbed my waist and held my hand.

"Attention on me." He demanded.

We started our dance. My eyes are not leaving his. His dancing skills are amazing.
It feels like I'm flying. He was pulling me closer and closer. Until there was no gap between us. Oh his smell. It's so good. I really wanna know how does his lips taste. I  really do. I love the way he is looking at me. Looking like his eyes want to say something but can't. What it is? I wanna know.

___________________________________________

To be continued........