Six// I would love to see you in that

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You just made me lost!"

"Good," I smirk. "Now we can do something or go somewhere. I'm bored."

"Go ask that McAdam boyfriend of yours to bring you somewhere."

"For the millionth time, he's not my boyfriend." I huff. "I'm completely single pringle and ready to mingle."

Will rolls his eyes. "Speaking of Pringles, I'm hungry."

And that's how we ended up in the mall, looking for something to eat since Amy took a few days off to visit her family somewhere in Connecticut.

"Just make up your mind already," I whine.

Will looks down at me and smirks. "I can't decide between Chipotle or some Ramen."

He knows how I hate Ramen.

"Ew," I say with a fake gag. I may be a food lover but when it comes to Ramen, I feel like puking. For some reason, I just can't stand it. "I vote Chipotle."

"Chipotle it is." He agrees with a chuckle.

After eating a delicious meal at Chipotle, we decided to stroll around the mall to kill some time.

"Let's go to the book store." My brother offers.

"You're such a geek." I insult.

Will smiles, showing off his pair of dimples. "But you love me anyway."

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

...

What is taking him so long?

I have been waiting for my brother for almost an hour now. I'm currently sitting on a bench in front of the bookstore with my second ice cream in hand.

Is he reading every single book in there?

I finish my ice cream quickly and walk into the bookstore. The amount of books in here is blinding. I feel dizzy looking at so many books.

Not that I hate reading, I like a good book once in a while.

I walk through the adult business boring section with the hopes of seeing my brother reading a thick book.

But no.

My brother is currently chatting with a person.

A girl.

The girl is pretty and has a petite figure. Her wavy red hair reaches until her shoulders, maybe a little longer. They were chatting continuously, my brother is smiling and he seems to be really interested in what they're talking about.

I smirk. It's about time that my brother interacts with a female­–aside from me, of course.

I make my way back to the bench I had been sitting on, not wanting to disturb my brother in his lovely little chat.

---

"So..." I say in a singsong tone. "Who's that girl in the bookstore?"

Will stops his track and looks at me. "How did you..?"

I shrug and continue walking. "I have my ways. Who is she? A new lady friend?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Her name is Marley."

I smirk at my brother. "Did you get her number?"

Will's cheeks turn slightly pink. "Shut up."

I laugh at my brother, people throw dirty glances at me as we walk through the mall.

"Stop laughing, you're embarrassing me," Will says as I giggle. "I'm going to the loo. I think it's going to take a while." And walks away. Ew. That was too much information.

I decide to go to the nearest shop, which is Top Shop. I look around, looking for some clothing piece that I might like. I ended up in the bathing suit section, which is quite close to the men's section and since it's still the beginning of the school year and still feels summery.

It's not like I go outside much...

I look through the cute bikinis that are on sale. I can probably use some for next summer.

I'm directly attracted to one particular piece. It's a simple bathing suit that has a tribal and colorful pattern on it. I run my fingers through the soft silky material.

"I would love to see you in that."

My heart skips a beat and I look up to see Dylan leaning on the wall that separates the men and women's section with a smirk on his face.

Oh God.

~

Hi! For the first time in ages it doesn't take me that long to update so yay me! I know it's kind of a filler but yeah i promise there will be some Dylan action in the next chapter!

Comment and Vote!

Xoxo,

Felicia