Taehyung instantly felt a little awkward. Clearly, hoshi had been by jimin's side earlier. He must have heard him telling jimin to stay away from him.

It wasn’t suitable to continue with him earlier words right now.

Some matters were more appropriate when addressed with evidence. If he insisted on pursuing this matter without any proof, he would instead appear especially petty.

“We are but strangers. There’s no need to be happy to meet me. Will you hand the phone back to jimin?” taehyung responded politely.

Jimin's voice could quickly be heard. “tae, it’s me. I’ve snatched the phone back.”

Taehyung spoke seriously. “Alright, chim. I’m going to tell you something very important right now. Before the semester ends, you’re not allowed to be intimate with him. Otherwise, we won’t be friends anymore!”

Clearly, jimin was currently at hoshi's place.

The possibility of such matters when they were alone at home was undeniable.

From what he recalled, jimin had taken a few days off from school when it was approaching their final examination. This was likely for the sake of having an abortion.

In other words, it was likely that jimin would soon be taken advantage of by this hoshi one.

“Mr. Kim, don’t you think you’re interfering too much?” hoshi, who was listening by the side, grew unhappy.

Taehyung paid no attention to the bastard’s resistance. He continued. “I, taehyung, will never go back on our words. Chim, if you still care about our friendship, listen to me.”

“I know you’re saying this for my own good. I’ll listen to you, my dear.” jimin had suffered from hoshi's relentless soft tactics for the past few days. He was constantly trying to...

He was in the midst of searching for the right reason to refuse him.

Taehyung's words gave him a very suitable excuse. He warned hoshi, who was by the side. “You heard him . Stop clinging onto me in the future. If I lose tae, my only friend, I’ll definitely break up with you!”

“Alright, alright. Minnie, don’t be angry. Shall we head out for lunch?” hoshi gave in and made a suggestion.

Jimin chatted briefly with taehyung before ending the call.

Taehyung knew that a wolf in sheep’s clothing like hoshi would never give up this easily.

Otherwise, would jimin be forced into having an abortion in their previous lives?

Taehyung deliberated over this and immediately sent a message to jackson:

[Send someone to secretly protect my friend, jimin. If his boyfriend, hoshi, attempts to initiate intimacy with him, come up with ways to stop them. Additionally, the Kwon family clearly wants hoshi to pursue a career in politics. Given that he graduated with outstanding results from SNU, why didn’t he do so? Investigate this. Also, dig out all the news related to his past relationships.]

Jackson responded immediately: [Understood.]

Taehyung narrowed his eyes. Regardless of how attractive he was, he was still a bastard. How could it be possible that he didn’t have any unsightly history?

The only possibility was that the powerful elder in the Kwon family was suppressing the news.

When he obtained the right evidence, he wouldn’t have to speak poorly of hoshi in front of jimin. He would directly chase him away from jimin's side!