48

Arjun: Chalo Sakshi I am going to take you somewhere

Sakshi: Where?

Arjun: Chalo nah

Both of them drove and reached to the place where Arjun was taking her in 20 minutes. The car stopped under some apartment building.

Sakshi: Hum kiske ghar aaye hain?

Arjun: Chalo  nah

They took the elevator to 6th

Sakshi could not believe her eyes. Arjun had brought her to his and Roshini's home. There was no doubt he loved her but this place belonged to Roshiniji and him bringing her to that home was so overwhelming for her. She was not only feeling magical and so different and also came to know the depth of Arjun's love for her with this gesture too. Moreover her love and respect for Arjun also increased many times after this.

He opened the door with the spare key and held her hand and they both entered the house together.

Arjun: I have never brought you at my place. This is my house. I wanted to show you this.

Sakshi: Hmmm

Her eyes were full of tears - tears of happiness, tears of love, tears of feeling special, all were there but she did not want to shed and spoil this precious moment.

She looked around the house. The house was very beautifully decorated, matching curtains, nice warms colors on the wall and so many pictures of Arjun and Roshini. The pictures were clearly speaking about their love story and deep passionate love they must had shared together. The happiness on Arjun's face in all those pictures was clearly visible and also love for Roshiniji. She was also thinking how difficult it must have been for him to let me in his life.

Sakshi: Can I please get a glass of water?

Arjun: Let me bring it.

Arjun went to get water for her and her eyes fell on the big posture of Roshiniji hanging on the other wall in the living room.

(I must say Sameeksha is really very pretty)

When Arjun came back from kitchen, he saw her looking at Roshini picture and her back was facing him. Then it realized him that she might have felt bad on seeing Roshini pictures all over in the house. He brought her here only because he was going to start new life with her and he wanted to show her his house which will become their house in merely two weeks. He never thought of taking down Roshini's pictures. But will he be able to take down these pictures easily?  This house was once decorated by Roshini and it's been like that even after her death too. I know Sakshi does not deserve this and she has full right to decorate this house as per wishes but I also need to explain her that there is certain place of Roshini in my life and it will be very hard for him to forget her.

He went ahead and gave her the glass of water.

Sakshi: Thanks. She drank some water and kept the glass on the table.

Sakshi: Arjun. This house is so beautiful decorated. This picture of Roshiniji clearly shows she was really very pretty women. All these pictures clearly showed how lovely she was. No wonder you love her so dearly and passionately. I can clearly see what you might have gone through after her death. She really seems to be very nice lady.

Jeene laga hoon, pehle se zyada

Pehle se zyada, tumpe marne laga hoon

Arjun was spell bound after hearing her say those words. What was he thinking? He felt he still does not know so much about her. She is so different, innocent and beautiful both from in and out. Her eyes speak for her and he could see that she said all this with utmost honesty and sincerity. This girl makes him fall in love with her each and every moment and he feels so lucky to have this beautiful and crazy Miss. Publicist in his life.