part 30

.                      percap

Arjun: Let's do it.

                           agh ki story

Lekin meri ek baat samaj lo. Mera kuch bhi ho. I survive or not. But your Sikander days are definitely limited. Waise toh usne kitne logo ki zindagi barbaad ki aur bahut se log usse badla lena chahte hain lekin ek ishaan hai joh usse maar kar hi rahe ga. He wont die before he kills him. Sikander kitne bhi pardo ke peeche chup jaaye aur kitne bhi chakravyuh bana lekin woh bhi Arjun hai .. koi bhi chakravyuh ho, woh usse paar kar kar Sikander tak pahuche ga and he will definitely kill that bast**d.

On the other side in the ETF Van

Everybody was so shocked after hearing what Sakshi said but they knew this was not the time. They were looking at each other faces. Sameer was the first one to recover.

Sameer: guys Control yourself. Its time for some action. Chotu tell everyone to be alert and we are going in.

Then he looked towards Arjun and they both nodded.

Arjun: Lets do it.

Suddenly they heard the gun shots and one of the men with Vikram came inside the room.

Men: Vikram, ETF have surrounded us from all sides. They are so many in number and we are only 10. What are we going to do?

Vikram looks towards Sakshi

Sakshi:  I told you he can break any chakravyuh and iss baar toh poori ETF uske saath hai. The best team right now.

Men: Stop listening to her. We should use her for our freedom. We should tell them if they want her alive, they should let us go

Vikram: Ok you go. I will bring her.

Men: Ok

Vikram untied Sakshi from the chair.

Sakshi: I wont go with you. Leave me. I said leave me Vikram. Dekho Vikram abhi bhi mauka hai, apne aap ko police ke hawale kar do and stop all this right now and dont do anything bad in Mumbai. Vikram please maan jao.

But he ignored her talks and keep on moving

Sakshi: Mein tumhare saath nahin jaoungi. I wont become reason of your escape.

Vikram: I know that. You never will become reason of my escape. Pehle bhi aise hi kiya tha. Now keep quiet and come with me. With that he started dragging her outside by the arm.

Sakshi: chodo mujhe.

On going outside Vikram realizes that almost all his men are dead and there will be no chance to escape from here. But still he started climbing the stairs still holding Sakshi hand, that led to back door where he saw his car parked and luckily there were no policemen there.

But Before he could escape from back door, Arjun saw him and Sakshi.

Arjun: Stop right there otherwise I will shoot.

Sakshi knew whose voice was that and she was so pleased to hear him.

Both Sakshi and Vikram turned around.

Arjun looked at Sakshi. She looked so tired and exhausted but there was still small smile on her face that she gave after seeing him. Her lip was bleeding from the slap and he could clearly see the fingerprints on her face. Her blood boiled and he clenched his fist and was about to move forward when Vikram asked him to stop. By that time all the ETF members " Sameer, Ayesha, Chotu and Shree had joined Arjun.

Vikram- All of you stop otherwise I will shoot her (pointing his gun at Sakshi)

Everyone stopped in their tracks

Vikram: I said everybody put your gun down.

Sameer asked everyone to put their gun down. Everybody did except Arjun

Vikram: tumne suna nahin ACP Arjun Rawte. Put your gun down. Let me escape from here.

Arjun puts his gun down.

Sakshi: Nahin Arjun, dont put your gun down. Dont worry about me.

episode end