Arjun: Hmmm ..Let me think what should I answer

Sakshi:  What's so difficult to answer Arjun. I asked you simple question will you go on a date with me.

Arjun: Well your first question was "Whom am I trying to impress"? For that my answer is - Well there is one crazy Miss Publicist in my life but you know now I am thinking whether I should go on a date with her or not knowing her level of craziness.

Sakshi: What Arjun? Aapne mujhe pagal kaha? Soch liye issi crazy ke saath aap apni poori life spend karna chahte ho. Uss din toh apne yahin kaha tha

Arjun: Galti inshaan se hi hoti hai. Kya kare

Sakshi: WTH

Arjun: Offcourse Sakshi I will go on a date with you. I am all yours. Rahi baat tum pagal ke saath zindagi spend karne ki, toh uska funda simple hai, toda tum samajdaar ho jaana aur toda mein pagal...

Sakshi could not stop smiling after reading his reply. Arjun caught her smiling. He does not why her smiling face always gives peace to his heart. Earlier Sakshi used to smile too but this smile was different from that one. Everytime she smiles now, it reaches her eyes too. Earlier it was only sadness but now the happiness she feels is clearly reflected in her eyes.

After that everybody concentrated back on their work. After wrapping up the case they all were working on, Arjun and Sameer went to their cabins and rest of them just sat in the conference hall chit chatting.

Tujhse hi to mili hai rahat
Tu hi to meri hai chahat
Tujhse hi to judi zindagi
Teri yaadein hain kuch adhoori
Saans aadhi hai kuch hai poori
Aankhon mein hai kaisi ye nami
Mera mann, kehne laga
Paas aake na tu door jaa
Chhoone de, honth tere
Zara saanson mein apni basa aa...

Sakshi went to Arjun cabin to give him some file.

Sakshi knocked on his cabin door.

Sakshi: May I come in ACP Sir?

Arjun clearly saw a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Arjun: When did you start knocking to come in my cabin?

Sakshi while flashing her smile came in his cabin.

Arjun also got up from his chair and started walking towards her. Seeing Arjun walking towards her, her steps slowly started retreating back.

Arjun: Sakshi why are you taking step backwards?

Sakshi while stammering: Arjun tum

Slowly she hit the wall and had nowhere to escape but looks like Arjun was in full mood to romance his lady today.

Arjun had pinned her against the wall.

Sakshi: Kya kar rahe ho Arjun. If somebody saw us like that, What will they think?

Arjun: Yahi soche le ki Arjun aur Sakshi romance kar rahe hain

Sakshi: Arjun stop it..Romance tum kar rahe ho aur badnaam meh ho jaayo gi

Arjun: Meh akela toda romance karoon ga...Or you tell me kissi aur ko dhoond loon romance karne ke liye

Sakshi: Hey Mind it. Agar kisi aur ko find kiya toh, dekhna meh tumhara kya haal karo gi

Arjun: OMG Miss Publicist is angry...

Arjun and Sakshi were so close to each other merely cms away.

Arjun was about to seal his lips with her when someone knocked on his cabin door.

They distanced from each other. Sakshi was about to leave from there but Arjun just held her hand.

Arjun: Come in.

Shree: Sir I wanted to give you this file.

Shree was surprised to see Sakshi in his cabin, well not too much surprised but happy for them too. He also saw throughout his conversation with Arjun, Arjun does not leave Sakshi's hand even though Sakshi was trying to.

Shree left after talking to Arjun

Now as Shree was gone, Arjun again turned his full attention again to Sakshi

Sakshi: Arjun why did not leave my hand? What will Shree think? They will all tease me now.

Arjun: It's ok. They all know about us. Waise bhi sab ke samne tumhe confess kiya tha. Hmmm..
Tujhe apna bana loon
Tujhe tujh se chura loon
Tujhe khud mein chhupa loon, Sahiba!
Ik mujh pe karam ho
Tu hi mera sanam ho
Teri mujh pe nazar ho, Sahiba!
Hmmm... aa aa...

Sakshi was about to leave when Arjun again pulled her back and her back hit him on the chest.

Arjun placing his head on her shoulder and wrapping his arms around her.

Arjun: Please abhi mat jaayo. Waise bhi I wanted to ask you something.

Sakshi cupping his right cheek with her hand: Bolo nah Arjun

Arjun: As you know Sameer marriage date is fixed on 2 weeks and Sameer's mom, Kaki was telling that there is another auspicious date 2 days after Sameer's marriage date. So she suggested we should get married on that date. I wanted to ask you will you marry me on that date.

Arjun did not get any response from Sakshi, So he turned her around and now she was facing him.

When he turned her, Sakshi's eyes were full of tears.

Arjun: Hey don't cry Sakshi, If you think this is so early. I am ready to wait sweetheart. There is no rush.

But Sakshi just hugged him. Yes Arjun I will marry you. I don't want to wait anymore. I want to spend every minute of this remaining life with you.

Arjun was so glad to hear this and he hugged her back and they both stood there hugging each for some time.

After a while they both parted from each other and went to conference hall to give everybody this news.

Everybody was so happy for the couple and was now more excited because they were going to see two weddings now instead of one.

After finishing all the work, everybody left to go their homes.

Arjun as usual left with Sakshi.

Arjun: So Sakshi where are you taking me on date? Remember

Sakshi: Offcourse ACP Arjun Rawte, I remember. Could you please drive to beach?

Arjun: So you are taking me to beach on a date? Sakshi soch lo, there will be lot of people there. So you are ok there.

Sakshi: uhhh what...

Slowly she realized what Arjun and blush came on her face. Arjun saw her blushing too.

Sakshi saw him looking too. She herself gets surprised sometimes at the way she reacts towards him. The man sitting next to him always manages to invoke different feelings in her. She could clearly feel butterflies in her stomach and also she behaves like young teenager who has fallen in love first time in front of him.

Mar main jaaunga, reh na paaun
Gham judai ka seh na paaun
Aye tujhe pyaar ka vaasta
Teri yaadein hai kuchh adhoori
Saans aadhi hai kuch hai poori
Aankhon mein hai kaisi ye nami
Raat ke chaand tale
Aagosh mein meri tu aa

They reached the beach.

They both walked on the sand barefoot with hands entwined with each other. They watched the sunset together and drank his favorite cutting chai.

Suddenly Sakshi dragged Arjun near the beach and took water in her hands and put it on Arjun. She started laughing looking at Arjun's reaction and afterwards Arjun was about to put on her too but she ran and Arjun ran behind her. Whole atmosphere were filled with their laughter. Finally they both got tired and lie down on the sand next to each other. They kept looking at each other and enjoying these beautiful moments.

Baahon mein le lo mujhe
Zara sapno mein apne basa
Mera mann, kehne laga
Paas aake na tu door jaa
Chhoone de, honth tere
Zara saanson mein apni basa aa...

Arjun: Sakshi chalo I am going to take you somewhere.

Sakshi: Where

Arjun: Chalo nah

i am sorry for late update i hope like part please cammant and like