***CHAPTER 12***

"A MONSTER", he said blankly.

Stupid king

"How can a cute creature be a monster?"

I looked at him doubtfully.

Not gonna lie, ignoring him,I'm running towards that cute creature, he is so cute, I wanted to touch him.

...................

*In Wolf Kingdom*

"WHAT!! NOAH IS DEAD", Someone shouted.

"i....it's true m..majesty, the..k..king...of v.. vampire k.. killed him and he... doesn't leave any trash of him", wolf said.

He got silent.

"I thought, he is alone so it's is easy target to kill him that's why I send Noah , but he is dead "

He suddenly break the vase and wolf infront of him flinch.

"AND WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT HUMAN ATLEAST YOU CAN ABLE TO CATCH HIM/HER", He said fire in his eyes.

"Hig..Highness, sh..she is s.. strong, she even b..beat two of...o..our wolf, I... b...barely es..caped from her and a...also k..king, he k...killed them i...infront of my eyes" , he said gulping.

He scram loudly and said with a rage...

"I DON'T NEED A WEAK WOLF LIKE YOU WHO CAN'T ABLE TO CAUGHT A MARE HUMAN,

"GUARDS TAKE THIS WOLF INFRONT OF MY EYES AND MAKE SURE HE WILL DIE DEADLY "

"d.. don't do this highness p..please ", he begged.

The wolf king doesn't listen to his pleading.

"HOW CAN HE KILLED MY STRONGEST COMMANDER EVEN IT'S FULL MOON, THIS DAY WE GET MORE POWERFUL AND ALSO HE DOESN'T GET HIS MATE THAN HOW CAN HE KILLED HIM", he shouted madly.

Than someone entered in his room and saw him getting mad...

She get near him and start caressing his chin and said..

"Don't worry, dear"

He looked at her than calm down a bit

"That king must be powerful but don't forget that he doesn't get his full power that means we have a chance to kill him but we need to careful dear", she said sweetly.

"What are you thinking, honey ", he said confuse.

"Patient my dear husband, you will get what you want, we just need to be careful ", she said more sweetly with devilish in her eyes.

**********

*AUTHOR POV*

When berry went towards that creature she stopped suddenly, she can't able to move and she knows who did that.

"You are not allowed to go there", he said.

"Okay",she said.

He got confused...

"How she obey me easily? Whatever", he thought.

He released her from his power and said...

"Let's go"

But she doesn't listen to him and once again run away towards that cute creature and when she reaches, she said..

"Hello, cute creature, I'm be......rrryyyyy AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"