***CHAPTER 5***

"What is the royal mate vampire?" I asked curiously.

Jungkook- we called them Royal mate vampire who's realated to a Royal family and there mate was very special.

Yejun- 'they are special because they possess much power, Am I right?'

Jungkook- No..No..
"It's not like that, there are very special because there specific reasons"
I don't know much about this,but...

"You human's are also special mate for Royal vampires "

"How?", I asked.

"I don't know? ", he said.

"But there are three special mates made for Royal mate vampires,the first one is fairy's, Second one is angel's,and third one is human's."

And mine is...

He blushed more and started to acts weird.

And then I know one more thing about him was he is shy types vampire and also talkative.

"THUD"

We all heard and saw that the prince was in a road and he was massaging his forehead.

We ran to him...

"Are you okay", I asked.

Jungkook- I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me, after all I'm a vampire.

Than he turned his head on tree's direction
"Where did this tree come from?" , he said confused.

Than..

He stood up..

Anyways, Where I was? He said.

Mihi- yours is?

Jungkook- I remembered, so mine is human.
and she is very cute as a cat, pretty as a flower, hot as a fire I can't described her, she is far beautiful than my imagination.
"I always go to meet her in one month"

We always spend our time together, but I can't take her here because she wanted to achieved her dreams, that's why I always supported her, I will wait for her... He said sadly.

"When she will came I will marry her" he said excited.

And then once again I got to know about him was 'he is bipolar'

Yejun - you tell us about yourself, can you tell us about your brother, I mean you have a mate than your brother aka king also have queen?

He sadly answered...

Jungkook- yes!! My brother has his queen but sadly we can't find her.

Why?

Jungkook- He is finding her since two thousand years, but still we can't able to find her, moreover if he wanted to stop looking for his mate, if he loves someone else but he doesn't look towards any girls it's rare if he looked at any girls atleast 10 seconds, he says that I'm not interested in girls if she is not my mate.

Mihi- that's means you can change your mates?

Jungkook- Maybe you can say that, it's happened if any vampire love someone else who is not his mate and any mated girls also do this if she loved someone else than their mate bond destroyed and they can lived happily in own ways.

"OH"

"But where we are going?", I asked

Jungkook- we are going to our place, you can lived with us then one month later we send you back and don't worry I already informed my hyung.