KYA MAI AISI HI HU

Start from the beginning

Chavi - dogli...dogli.
( Double faced... Double faced. )

Her sister sees this and tears up . Her mother goes to her and stops her .

Mum - where are you going ??

Chavi stares at her mummy's face . Sanchi notices how her didu is taking heavy breathes .

Chavi - (mumbles) aapne mujhe dogli bola .
(You said I am double faced.)

Mum - hnn bola ...mai parent hu kuch bhi bol skti hu . Mera haq h .
( Yes I said it ... I am a parent and I can say anything . It's my right .)

Chavi - aapko pata h aajtak Maine sabko kya bola h ...Mere parents world ke best parents . They never pressurised me to choose the stream . They supported and are still supporting me .
(You know till now what I have said to everyone ... My parents are world's best parents . )

Mummy is staring at her face . All three are watching her .

Chavi - I never in my life thought that you would say this to me . Whenever I tried to explain my condition to you . You refused to listen to me . I thought ki koi ni kabhi toh samjhengi , but I was wrong .
( I thought that it's ok she will understand me someday .)

She was taking hollow breaths . She suddenly sits on the couch . She move her face upwards to see her mother .

Chavi - I am suffering from anxiety .

Mum - sabko hoti h . Hume bhi hoti h tumhare jaise bache ko dekh kar .
( Everyone has it . We also have it after seeing kids like you .)

Chavi laughs at her mummy .

Chavi - You will never understand me mummy .

Mum - maa hu teri!! Sab samjhti hu .
(I am your mother!! I understand everything.)

Chavi - agar aap mujhe samjhti na toh aaj jo aapne baat khayi h kabhi na kehti .
(If you were able to understand me then today you wouldn't have said this to me .)

She stands up from her position and moves towards stairs for some fresh air .

Sanchi - You broke her mummy . You broke her .

She said to her mummy who sits on the couch wiping her tears .

Mum - nothing happened to her , she will comeback on her own .

Dadi who was watching all this goes from there and reaches at terrace . She watches how chavi was sitting and admiring at full moon .
She goes near her and keep a hand on her shoulder . She calls her with almost softness .

Dadi - chavi..

Chavi - Amma!? Kya mai sachi mai dogli hu ??
(Grandma!? Am I really a double faced ??)

Dadi watches how tears are flowing from her eyes . She got to knew she is broken .

Chavi - Amma Can you leave me alone for sometime ?

She nods and came down from terrace . Just then bell rings , she opens the door and saw her eldest son came from office .

Dadi - Your wife and daughter fought today .

Papa - it's common mummy ..koi ni kal tak sab thik ho jayega .
(Everything will be alright tomorrow.)

Dadi - Go on terrace and see your daughter's condition .

Papa goes to her wife .

Papa - what happened? You fought again !?

Mum - ask your daughter what has she done .