XIX (LXV). The Instructor's Banquet 👨‍🏫 👩‍🏫 🍻

During the night after the Harvest Festival, congratulatory parties were held for Iruma, Isabelle, Acheron, Asmodeus, Clara, and Lavande in their efforts of completing the event. Meanwhile, the instructors of Babyls were also having their own party for a job well done at keeping the festival up and running safely in a reserved restaurant named Knucklebone Mountain, all hosted by Robin!

With a beer in his hand, Robin praised everyone for their hard work with a toast. Their lineup of food ranged from grilled assortments to salads with edible eyeballs. A tipsy Blushenko bawled over the fact his class wouldn't listen to a single word he utters. His colleague was shocked and concerned to know that he was quick to get drunk. Robin checked out who were missing out on the party on his checklist. Two instructors on duty, Raim and Furcas, were unable to make it. The only three people missing were Orias, Kalego, and Shichiro. One of the professors told him that Orias can't drink alcohol, thus may not show up. On the other hand, Blushenko stated that Kalego would refuse to show up every single time, regardless of getting invited or not.

The staff outside their room welcomed more customers. And look who actually came out to party! It was Shichiro and Kalego, which was quite the surprise! Their colleagues raised their beers welcoming the two. And apparently, Kalego wasn't a type to be going in pubs. Shichiro pushed him over before telling everyone that he caught his shorter friend from leaving, which Dali and Robin were glad to have Shichiro to help with. And of course, it's customary for Kalego to grab Robin's face for anything he tries to receive acknowledgement from.

Once Kalego and Shichiro were seated, Dali asked what drink would they fancy. Kalego was fine with anything, not to mention Sullivan would be covering the tab on this party. At that notion, Kalego didn't hesitate to take the most expensive wine on the beverage menu, Daikoku Makyo from 6666, also known as The Pearl of Evil. His colleague also noticed that it wasn't just pricey, it was a strong one! But it seems that Shichiro is a kind that has great tolerance to such a drink. Robin was enthusiastic to try it, but the buff harpy demon barred him from that because he may not be ready for it, much to Robin's dismay. Marbas then asked Kalego if he would like some bar snacks like pickled vegetable, fried or barbequed chicken. But he stopped at the thought it'd sound offensive to someone who ends up being a bird for a familiar. While he didn't make such a fact explicit, he did apologize for it before Kalego wondered what was wrong with that.

"You don't like barbequed chicken, Professor Jimmy?" Asked Robin, addressing the wrong name.

"Oh, this is Professor Marbas." Corrected Shichiro, "And you teach...?"

"I teach the Art of Torture, actually." Answered Marbas nonchalantly.

"That's a shock!" Beamed Robin in excitement, "You totally seem like a Jimmy 'cause you look so dull!"

"You don't hold back, do you?" Remarked Marbas, a little overwhelmed by the reaction he received, "My family is the artistic sort."

And by that, his older sister turned out to be a manager for a dem-dol- that was Maru, Kuromu's manager! Good thing be chose to keep that detail confidential.

While the topic of relatives was up, Momonoki wanted to have some alcohol, even if her grandfather Morax offered her some kombucha. He absolutely wouldn't allow his granddaughter to drink with men around, so he chose to ensure none of them would get close to her at all by becoming a barricade. Robin managed to knock him out of the way to bring Momonoki to a seat next to Kalego. He asked her what was she like as a new teacher, to which she nervously replied that Kalego was her mentor on the job. That was quite a coincidence because Robin was under the same wings!

"Okay, so who was your mentor, Professor Kalego?" Asked the archer, "Who was it? Who was it?"

"It was yours truly!" Said Dali, the instructor supervisor.