sleeping positions. dckz.

Childe
Clutches you to his chest like it's the end of the world. Forcefully tangles your legs together and snuggles warmly with you under a thick blanket. God forbid needing to go to the toilet - not that he's a heavy sleeper, he just thinks it's funny when you try to struggle away without waking him.

Kaeya
He's always been interesting to me because I feel like he stretches out an arm across the bed and just has you lie down on it. He doesn't seem to like holding you. Maybe he gets warm easily...?

Diluc
He's funny. His back is turned on you when you first go to bed. But sometime in the night he's rolled over, his body curled around yours without touching, his fingers laced lightly with yours, and he's absolutely mortified when morning comes around. Hopefully you hadn't woken up in the night and noticed...

Zhongli
Likely depends on what you're comfortable with. If you don't seem to mind much, he'll be lying on his side facing you, maybe having an arm over you like he's heard lovers are supposed to do. Sleeping with Zhongli is honestly the least stressful part about dealing with him, since he doesn't need to do it and therefore isn't picky about it.

...if you don't like him touching you, you get the treat of seeing him emulate a log. Flat on his back, arms by his side. Is he even breathing?