Taeyeon's hand cupped Tiffany's bottom slapping it a little, the cat let a small moan escape her pink full lips which were occupied by Taeyeon's ones.

The sound Tiffany made successfully resulted to a hard Taeyeon, and she absolutely wasn't going to masturbate this time.

"Get on your knees" Taeyeon growled, her voice was low, scary.

Tiffany whimpered doing as she was told, she kneeled down facing the bulge in her master's pants. "What are you waiting for, you slut?" She was supposed to feel offended, but the name Taeyeon just called her turned her on even more for some reason.

Her hands, shaking, unzipped the pants. Realizing how impatient Taeyeon was, the hybrid removed them along with the boxers in one swift motion, setting the 8 inches cock free as it was standing proudly infront of her face.

She gulped hard, her slender tall fingers wrapping around the veiny thick rod. Taeyeon hissed at the contact—Tiffany's fingers felt so cold on her hot member. She placed her hand at the back of the cat's head.

The cat started stroking the throbbing member slowly, too slow for Taeyeon's liking. The older girl pulled on her pet's hair roughly, making the younger yelp in pain and.. pleasure?

"Suck me,now!" The horny master said pushing the poor pet's head forward.

The cat had no choice but to be a good pet and suck her own master's huge dick. She wrapped her lips around it's tip, her tongue twirling on the red hot head as her hand started stroking it fast.

Soon, she was bobbing her head up and down as she was deepthroating the hard member, it's tip hitting the back of her throat causing her to choke.

She looked up at her master who seemed to be enjoying her actions; her deep, loud throaty groans were already a big proof.

Tiffany was happy about the fact that her actions were pleasing her owner,after all she was a good pet that wants her master to be happy.

Suddenly, Taeyeon started to thrust in Tiffany's mouth, fucking her face hard and rough. Tiffany didn't expect that but she didn't stop. She can't stop, or else she would be punished.

Taeyeon groaned loud as she released her load in Tiffany's wet cavern. The poor pet's mouth was full of her master's cum, some of it was dripping down to her neck and covered breast.

"Stand up, slut"

The pet got on her feet after kneeling for almost 8 minutes, only to be grabbed by the neck by none other than her master—Kim Taeyeon.

"You are mine and mine only you slut, what's my name?!" The older girl whispered in the pet's ear, her voice making the cat shiver.

"Taeyeo-AH!"

Taeyeon just smacked her ass really hard. "What's my name, slut?!"

"M-Master!" The hybrid half yelled when Taeyeon ripped her shirt and threw it away, dragging her to the bedroom.

Once they reached it, the older girl laid her pet down on the bed removing her own shirt. "You will call me master when I fuck you hard, understood?!" Taeyeon grabbed the cat's neck.

Tiffany just whimpered, nodding her head slowly. Taeyeon sighed before slipping her hand inside the other girl's really short shorts, rubbing her covered core with a finger.

She smirked upon feeling the wetness on her digit, while Tiffany was biting her lower lip trying to suppress her moans.

Taeyeon pushed her finger a little through the panties, sending Tiffany to another dimension.

The younger started bucking her lips trying to create more friction between her soaked aching center and the finger, only to let out a whine when Taeyeon removed her hand from her shorts.

Instead, Taeyeon removed Tiffany's shorts along with her panties, taking a moment to look at the exposed treasure.

"Oh, I can't wait to bury my cock deep inside" She smirked at the blushing cat, grabbing her hard—once again— cock, positioning it's tip infront of the pet's entrance.

She suddenly, pushed her whole length inside the tight whole, causing Tiffany to scream loudly arching her back. The older stopped for a moment to adjust to the tight whole, before she started thrusting in and out.

Tiffany bit her lips as a single tear rolled down her cheeks. Taeyeon was so big, especially when she was a VIRGIN. It's just that Taeyeon didn't know.

Soon, the pain was replaced with pure pleasure, especially when Taeyeon was thrusting inside her like an animal.

Her walls were wrapped tightly around the big shaft, clenching and unclenching. And soon, the hybrid started to moan really loud.

"You like that, you dirty whore? You like it when my big dick fucks your tight hole?" Taeyeon somehow managed to speak between her heavy breathes and throaty groans.

The pleasure was just too much. "Ah! Yes master! Your slut loves it when you fill her completely! A-Ahh! Fuck me harder master!"

Taeyeon was kinda surprised as she never thought her pet would ever talk dirty. She loved it tho, she loved the way her pet clutches the bedsheets hard, she loved the feeling of the bed moving everytime she thrusted powerfully inside HER Tiffany.

"M-Master! Oh! I-I'm c-cumming!"

Taeyeon smirked upon hearing this, her pace slowing down. One word rolled out of her mouth, a word that tortured the flushed Tiffany.

"Beg"

"Please master, please fuck me so hard till I can't walk, till I can't remember any name but yours, till I-AAAH!" Tiffany couldn't finish her sentence as Taeyeon started thrusting again, really fast, inside the younger girl.

And eventually the hybrid came all over her master's cock, her liquid covering the veiny monster that is still buried deep inside her.

Taeyeon didn't stop, all she wanted was to release all that frustration. "I-I'm cumming!"

"Ah! Master! Please c-cum inside your little s-slut! Fill me u-up completely! Ahh!"

And with that Taeyeon exploded inside the pet, filling her up just as she asked. The younger's eyes rolled at the back of her head as soon as she was filled with her master's warm, thick liquid. Cum and some drops of blood were oozing out of her entrance.

Taeyeon's eyes widened as she saw the red liquid. "You're a virgin?!"

Tiffany smiled warmly, grabbing her master by the neck. "I was, and now I'm yours, master~" She purred before crashing her lips on the latter's.