9- Unplanned

Friday night and the music was a bit too loud for her sensitive ears but she wasn't aware of that anymore. All her senses weren't working the way they're supposed to after she had more than a few drinks.

The club was packed with lots of people and she was dancing by herself like there was no tomorrow, she didn't care about anything at the moment. She was enjoying herself even though she couldn't find her friends anywhere, not that she was looking for them, to be honest.

Taeyeon swayed her hips to the rhythm of whatever song they were playing. She had just closed her eyes when she felt someone approach her from behind and she quickly turned around and opened her eyes.

A slightly taller girl was standing in front of her shamelessly eyeing her up and down with a sly smirk. Taeyeon did the same thing and she unconsciously nodded her head when she came to the conclusion that this girl was hot and gorgeous. Her long dark hair looked so smooth Taeyeon couldn't help but imagine how would it feel to pull it as the girl sucked her-

"...what do you think?" the girl yelled to close to her ear making her snap back to reality. Taeyeon blinked and looked up to meet the girl's eyes.

"W-What?" she tried to speak as clearly as possible.

"I said do you want to go somewhere more private?" she asked with a mischievous smile and Taeyeon's intoxicated mind could only think of one thing.

"Yes" not even a second after she agreed, the girl took her by the hand and dragged her out of the club.

They waited for a taxi to pass by and the girl whose name Taeyeon didn't know yet, made sure to pull the cab over. They got in and Taeyeon heard her give him a direction she couldn't quite process, her mind wasn't working rationally.

"What's your name?" she laid her head on the seat.

"Tiffany, what is yours?" she asked and seeing as Taeyeon had closed her eyes she started rubbing her thigh in a sensual manner that had Taeyeon sighing softly.

"Taeyeon" she raised her head and looked at Tiffany with dilated pupils and the latter bit her lip.

"Nice to meet you, Taeyeon. Make me all yours tonight" she had scooted closer to her to whisper the last part in her ear.

Her hand never stopped touching Taeyeon's body, she had even palmed the bulge that was covered by the fabric of light blue jeans, making Taeyeon hiss lowly.

The driver announced they had arrived and Tiffany paid and led Taeyeon to her house, where not a living soul was present. Tiffany had never been more glad her mom was out on a business trip.

They didn't waste time on running to Tiffany's bedroom.

Taeyeon pushed the girl on the bed and crawled on top of her, she hadn't realized she was sporting a hard on until Tiffany squeezed the bulge in her hand, earning a low moan from her.

"How big is it?" Tiffany asked, voice dripping with lust.

"Big enough, baby" she said with confidence and leaned down to kiss Tiffany.

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck as she lost herself in the kiss, Taeyeon's lips tasted like alcohol but there was a hint of strawberry on them that she liked. Tiffany had a hard time focusing on Taeyeon's lips when the latter unconsciously thrusted her hips and Tiffany could feel the big bulge on her center.

"Take off your clothes" Tiffany said between kisses and Taeyeon nodded before leaving one more kiss on her lips.

Tiffany clenched her insides when she saw the work of art Taeyeon's body was from her chest heaving up and down due to her breathing, her breasts confined in a black bra and her toned stomach to the cock that was still covered by tight underwear. Tiffany could clearly see the outline of Taeyeon's dick and she almost whined. It looked so big, so thick and all ready for her.