1

In upcoming chapter.......

Ms jung: Taehyung how many times i need to tell you this is unacceptable?

Taehyung: mumma im sry .

( No go and bring stick and move your hand forward)

In the big living room Ms Jung was sitting doing her presentation .....

On call. 

Ms jung : how many times i need to tell you a single thing cant you do a single work perfectly ?

( She said shouted on the phone )

Ms jung is used to be a sweet lady but divorce raising a child alone is not easily many times she get fooled by the people she trusted know that trust factor dies inside her and dont a like single mistake in any work she believes that if she is investing her time and energy and money on something or someone she wants to best from that person.

She dont want her son to be a helpless person like her but toh her disappointment her son was just like her how she used to be when she was young that naive innocent boy and she hates her son for that but slightly she likes her son to be like that too because she can potray him like she wants as he was not bratty or demands making child.

As she was talking to her employee she didnt notice a small figure standing infront of her with his head down.
As she cutted the call she saw her son with his head down.

Mom: what happened baby?

Tae: mumma

Mom: tae say it fast you can see im busy if you dont have anything to say then go and complete your homework.
And then you have violin class too.

Tae : mumma its about violin .
( He says hesitated)

Mom : okay say.

Tae : i failed violin class . ( He said while closing his eyes )

After few minutes a loud slap voice was heard all over the living room.

Mom: how can you be this useless?

Taehyung just looked down feeling a pang of guilt after hearing his mothers comment.

Mom: tell me for this im paying for your violin class for this result what is so tough in that violin shit tell me i dont think so that its that hard.

Tae: mumma im sry.

Mom: do you think. Your sry removes that you are a failure .

Taehyung stays silent

Ms jung burst upon him

Ms jung: tell me jung taehyung is your sry is going to remove your  failing 

Tae just nods his head as no.

Ms jung : i know how your tongue is going to get back.

Taehyung just looks at his mother scared.

Ms jung : go and bring the stick and go to voilin room.

Taehyung knows protesting means adding fuel in his mothers anger so he just went to take a stick and then went to voilin room.

Ms jung : now start playing a single wrong sound and 10 hits .

Taehyung tried his best but making mistakes again and again.

After listening to this entire song taehyung had in total made 5 mistakes .

Taehyung : mumma im sry.

Mom: no arguments please and give me ur hand.

With that she starting on his palms with sticks after 50 hits he was crying badly had red puffy eyes  , running nose.

Mom : now go and take a bath i m cooking in your room with medicine and food .

As taehyung just nods his head while crying . And went towards his room after taking a bath he was sitting in the pajams on his bed .

His mother enters inside the room with tray of mood and medicine in her hand.

Mom: okay baby set the table i made your fav as she puts the food down its taehyungs fav with a non fav glass of milk but his mother one glare was enough for him to drink it all .

After eating entire food he lays his head on his mothers lap while his mother was caressing his hair.

Mom: baby you know why mumma punish you right ?

Taehyung : mumma im sry i tried but its hard

Mom: so baby tell me na.

( Taehyung thought his mother would stop him from this violin thing but her next words made him sad).

Mom: i told your teacher to give you an exter hour okay bay.

( taehyung wanted to tell his mother what he wants how he feels he tried once too but his mother always says that come first then demand for whatever you want)...........

To be continued
............

To be continued