two

• Jordan's POV •

"Hey, Jordan" a tall blonde said. I don't even remember her name. Oh well. I smiled at her as Mr. Blackwell pointed to Will's new seat. He let out a small groan when he saw that it was next to me. I smiled at him as he walked to his seat, my feet propped up on the chair in front of me.

"Hey, Crumpet, funny seeing you here" I said. Will held up his middle finger as he sat down.

"You told me that you didn't want anything to do with me so can you just leave me alone?" He asked. I took my feet down and leaned forward on my desk.

"But now I'm interested" I said. Will rolled his eyes. I could see a few girls looking at him. Man, girls love an accent. "So tell me about yourself, Crumpet"

"Don't fucking call me that" Will said again. A few people around us laughed. "Just leave me alone, okay?" He asked. His eyes were pleading. I almost felt bad for him...

"Okay, class. As you can see we have a new student!" Mr. Blackwell announced. Everyone turned to look at Will. "So, where are you from Will?"

"I'm from England" he responded. A few girls in the corner started giggling. "What?" Will asked.

"Your accent is cute" the tall blonde said. Will turned back around, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Anyways, Will we're currently learning about FDR's new deal..." Blah blah blah. I stopped listening to him and pulled my phone out under my desk.

The new kid is from England I texted my friend, Ethan.

Dude, no way. Is he cool?

Idk. I kinda like him. It's fun to get on his nerves.

You're an awful human being

I know (;

"Jordan?" Mr. Blackwell said. I looked up from my phone.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Would you like to actually participate in this class?" He asked. Will let out a small laugh and I glared at him.

"Sorry, Mr. Blackwell. It won't happen again" I said, innocently.

Once the bell rang, I caught up to Will.

"Where are you going next, Crumpet?" I asked. He turned around quickly and pinned me to the wall.

"I thought I asked you to stop calling me that" he said quietly but intensely. His breath was hot on my face even though he was quite a bit taller than me. His eyes were beautiful when he was angry. He let me go and kept walking, pulling out his schedule and scanning the numbers above the doors. Soon, he disappeared into the crowd.

"Dude!" Ethan said, running up to me. "What the hell was that about?"

"He doesn't like it when I call him Crumpet" I said with a smile, merging in with the other students to my next class. "There is one thing that bothers me though" I added.

"What?" Ethan asked.

"A lot of the girls here seem to like him and his accent" I said. A perfect example was that blonde girl. She was all over me until she heard Will speak.

"Are you worried he might take Victoria to prom?" Ethan asked. I glanced over at him.

"Don't even fucking joke" I said. Ethan held his hands up in innocence.

"Maybe you should ask Crumpet boy to prom" he said.

"Why the hell would I do that?" I asked.

"So then he can't take any cute girls" Ethan said, shrugging.

"You're a dumbass" I said.

"Fine, I bet you can't get him to say yes" he challenged.

"Why do you want me to go with Will so bad?" I asked. Ethan shrugged.

"I just don't think you could do it" he said.

"How much?" I asked.

"100 dollars" he said.

I always did love a good bet.