27th Shot

In the morning,

She wokes up first sees him who was sleeping like a baby with a cute smile on his face, as he was dreaming something beautiful
She smiles seeng him, caresses his face and placed a soft kiss on the tip of his nose (its her favourite place to kiss and pour her all the love over him)!

The sun had risen, its rays were disturbing his sleep
So, she picks one side of the blanket with her hand and lifts it up so he could sleep peacefully

He was sleeping with open mouth because its his habit ofcourse!
It was making him look even more cute and innocent yet funny at the same time she was giggling after seeing him!

Something strikes to her mind and her expressions changes into naughty she bits her lower lip with her teeth and covers both of them under blanket from top to toe!

It was all dark inside but some light rays were coming inside due to gaps!
She leans to him,
pecks on his lips, captures his lower lip softly and starts sucking it!

Their breathes were exchanging!

She then bites one of his cheek softly and decides to go to fresh n up!

She was about to get up but he holds her hands and pinned her to the bed & comes over her!

Shubman (huskily) : Where you going miss girlfriend? Without making morning love! (raised eyebrows)

She blushed and looks another side giving him access!

He leans down places a wet kiss on her neck and bites there which turns into hickey!
He then, slides down rubbing his lips against her feathery body gives her hickey again on her cleavage point she moans his name!

He slides little down, more...

Mature content ⚠
He takes her both nipples inside his mouth one-by-one and bites them softly!

She clutched his hairs between her fist he looks at her and captures her lips, they were wildly kissing eachother
He starts rubbing his dick over her pussy and in no time he enters inside her and starts fucking her hard
She was feeling his long and hard shaft inside her and he was feeling her wet & bare core it was so much pleasurable for both!

After sometime, they were ready to cum she asked him to cum over her body he nodded and takes out his dick filled her thighs, pussy and stomach with his cums!
She was filled with his hot cums they were dripping on her naked body which making her look even more sexy!

He was waiting for her to catch her breathe!

Once she catches, he gets up takes her in his lap and kissed her forehead then went inside the washroom they had hot shower together with so much intimacy!
He fingers her under the shower and then fucks her from behind in standing position!
She leans down and sucks his dick he too bent down lifts her chin softly and kissed her!
They then, comes out of the washroom wearing bathrobe she was in his arms!

He made her sit on the bed unties her bathrobe and starts applying moisturisure on her body!
He was gentally applying it all over her body and she was enjoying it, but when he reaches to apply it between her thighs it creates havoc inside her body her sexual hormones arises again!

She was looking at him and his fingers intentionally which were running all over her thighs, he realised her gaze over him and looks at her as soon as he looks at her she holds his collar and pulled him in a kiss which results in both falls over the bed with sudden,
She was beneath and he was over her, she was crazily kissing him while he was licking her lips during kiss!

He takes some amount of moisturisure and starts applying it over her pussy which was making her even more crazy for him!
She bites his lower lips he shierks in pain she sucks his lips to make him relief!