love in air... ❤💍

Start from the beginning

Both of them were standing in front of each other.... And remaining all were down the stage....

As Priyanka gave ring to sakshi and jaya di to mahi.....

And mahi made her wear ring first..
As everyone cheered and he kissed on ring as she blushed more....

Now it was sakshi's turn.... But she didn't slide the ring immediately..... She waited for a minute thinking about something...

As everyone looked at her... Kya hua... Pehna na ... Priyanka said

And she did a unexpected move.. Which shock mahi and as other smile...

She bend down on her knees in front of everyone.... And asked  him for his hand...

But mahi held her hand too made her stand but she shook her head...

He smiled and he too get on his knee

He smiled and he too get on his knee... As yuvi and Harry whistled.... And sakshi slide the ring in his finger.... As everyone cheered again....

Ab hamesha aise hi rehna padega mahi jhuke hue.... Bhabhi ke samne one of his friend teased him...

Mujhe manjur hai he said looking in her eyes... As they got lost in each others eyes...

And remaining  fake coughed

So now this is the man completely in love with his lady.... Sachin pa teased... And they blushed as everyone laughed

Everyone clicked photo with too be bride and groom... And congratulated them...

Chalo bhai sakshi ab tum bhi officially... Ict wags ke group mein aa gayi.... Bhabhi said..

Haa group mein bhi aur role mein bhi and moreover you have two responsibilities.... Doctor bhi ho unki aur captain ki wife bhi... You are in for more trouble... They said... And she smiled...

Ab tak girlfriend thi ab wife rahungi... I know change aayega but I believe hum sambhal lenge she said...

That's the spirit ... And strength of love... Anjali bhabhi said smiling... As photographer called sakshi for the shoot of two...
And she went...

As now everyone was having lunch now only family members were left...

So bhaiyo... Aur unki beheno.... Yuvi said and sonu glared at him...

Yaha sirf ghar wale hai yuvi bhaiya... Ro said

Toh humare pyare mahi bhai ke liye aur hamari pyari bhabhi ke liye hum sabki taraf se ek chota sa gift... We hope you will like it .... Vi said...

As mahi and sakshi looked at each other confused excited and scared about there gift...

Tumhe koi idea hai kya inke gift ke baare mein... Mahi whispered to sakshi as they were seating beside each other...